Jeff ....

What shutter speed was that? It's frozen the disturbed earth perfectly :tiphat:

And if we're going for a "doggie" theme, my youngest cocker:

Brocket_zpsc327npvp.png

And sadly we lost our 15 1/2 year old GSP on Friday, seen here looking at the camera in her youth. I still have one of her daughters & she also produced a couple of FTC's with Tommy Brechney's dogs. Mick was 'kind' enough to leave me his dogs (affectionately known as 'Brander's curse') & we'd had her for almost exactly 5 years.

IMG_20160928_0001.JPG

Last summer Dexter needed his own pool, which he promptly drank... This is about the only time he's ever been awake and in one place for more than 10 seconds

Dexter Pool.jpg

I would say from past experience that 90% of guy`s who`s hobby is primarily shooting have no idea how to keep and condition a working dog.
Jeff looks in top nick Baz its nice too see a well conditioned dog :thumb:.
The Sox dog looks like there`s some Beardie/Border in her line going by her diluted merle coloration on her shoulder?

I would say from past experience that 90% of guy`s who`s hobby is primarily shooting have no idea how to keep and condition a working dog.
Jeff looks in top nick Baz its nice too see a well conditioned dog :thumb:.
The Sox dog looks like there`s some Beardie/Border in her line going by her diluted merle coloration on her shoulder?
Sadly the Lurcher world has never kept proper records as regards any breeding.
As far as I am aware all I know is that there is Collie in Sox, whether that is Bearded or Border I have no idea. She is fast going grey though.
Thank you for your comment about Jeff, they are both fed raw diets where ever possible which I believe cannot be beaten.

Thank you for your comment about Jeff, they are both fed raw diets where ever possible which I believe cannot be beaten.

I couldn't agree more Baz. Its just a shame that so many so called working dog owners would rather plonk a bowl of processed kibble down??
Than make an effort to source and prepare a nourishing meal for there working companions.
More out of laziness and lack of knowledge.
Have a good season :thumb:

I have fed raw to my two for the last 9-10 yrs and they thrive,I also sell it by the way if you are local to me....
here's my whippet as a very young dog and the JRT with a 1/2 Roe head....
DSC_0058-1.jpg

DSC_0055.jpg

and a few more of the Whippet.....
DSC_0012-7.jpg

DSC_0033-4.jpg

DSC_0248.jpg

Martin

I have fed raw to my two for the last 9-10 yrs and they thrive,I also sell it by the way if you are local to me....
here's my whippet as a very young dog and the JRT with a 1/2 Roe head....
DSC_0058-1.jpg

DSC_0055.jpg

and a few more of the Whippet.....
DSC_0012-7.jpg

DSC_0033-4.jpg

DSC_0248.jpg

Martin
Is that Ulla Martin?
Always been a stunning looking dog mate.

I couldn't agree more Baz. Its just a shame that so many so called working dog owners would rather plonk a bowl of processed kibble down??
Than make an effort to source and prepare a nourishing meal for there working companions.
More out of laziness and lack of knowledge.
Have a good season :thumb:

You won`t beat a bone, meat and fat diet with some oily fish thrown in. Take them down to Chesil beach and they will devour whole, gutted Mackeral. Sox is 8 and her teeth are whiter than white though a bit worn.
I do understand that raw diets aren`t for everyone due to work commitments, time restraints etc.. etc

Yeah,she is getting on a bit now John,she has all but retired to be honest as she took a few really big bangs off tree stumps and the like because as you know they are ICBM's with tunnel vision once they have started after something.She still has all of the prey drive though just like her grandfather....the legendary 'Sooty Sam'

Back