A reintroduction from the Highlands

110_CSW

I've not been here for a long time so thought I'd say hi again. I'm working as a stalker on a lovely bit of ground in Sutherland. Currently I'm out daily on the stags then it's the hinds then I can relax on the 16th of February!! :rofl:

Anyway hi all and see you around.

I'm sat at that road end at the croft spying back at this very second!!

Head towards Dalreavoch and, just before you get there, spy into the wood on the right-hand side. There was a massive stag came out of there, crossed the road, and headed to the field next to the river. That close that I could have slapped it on the ar5e ;)

Head towards Dalreavoch and, just before you get there, spy into the wood on the right-hand side. There was a massive stag came out of there, crossed the road, and headed to the field next to the river. That close that I could have slapped it on the ar5e ;)

My boss (well his guest) shot a 24 stone stag there this time last year. We took a 14 pointer off of Amett last week too.

My boss (well his guest) shot a 24 stone stag there this time last year. We took a 14 pointer off of Amett last week too.

Would love to see that 24 stone stag - must have been some beast.

They clearly grow a lot bigger down near the river than they do up on the Hill!

The largest we have taken was a little over 18 stone, and looking back through the game books (which go back to the 19th century, and are also partly written on the walls of the lodge sitting room!) I can't recall seeing any/many over 20.

Back