Rws hit

Shootgun

Anyone knows from where i can get my hands on some factory RWS HIT in .270?

Many thanks!

Have you looked on the RUAG/RWS website at the dealer locator map for inspiration, or possibly emailed RUAG to see which RFDs they have supplied with this ammunition?

I don't know if you have used this ammunition previously or even if is the same bullet as an acquaintance has been trialling but if it is the same ammunition, and I think it is then I'm sure there would be many interested to hear how you got on with it. My friend didn't like it much and went back to more conventional bullets but his dog absolutely loved it as he never had so much exercise. :D

Im sure this is what RWS are now recommending as the replacement for T-Mantle which i think has now been discontinued.

Anyone knows from where i can get my hands on some factory RWS HIT in .270?

Many thanks!

Not sure what you mean here. I’ve never heard of HIT in .270, and there’s no such beast on the RWS or Ruag Ammotec site.

The 130gr TMS is ‘teil-mantel spitzer' which is just their designation for a standard soft-point, produced in every calibre. The H-Mantel (HMK) partition type is the only other 130gr loading and these are expensive.

Thanks for the input gents, RWS HIT is not listed on the RUAG's website, hence the question.
I'm a firm beliver in non-lead ammunition an i was using the Barnes TSX until recently, but i have changed my barrel and i would like to try new non toxic rounds

Shootgun matey, keep trying. I managed to grt hold of .270 Norma 110gr ttsx and it is not even in their catalog
I am looking at these myself now as Norma stock is almost gone.

Back