Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Into The Wilderness

Into The Wilderness

If anyone hasn't come across this yet, do yourself a favour and search it out on Youtube.... Pace Brothers ~ Into The Wilderness

Incredible filming, fabulous music and a subject matter that is very well presented and close to all our hearts!

Episode 1 here... the subsequent episodes are all there too:

North Eastern Victoria Australia Mitta Mitta Sambar country.
    Deer Dog Available
    I`m sitting back with the cup full of hot coffee and with the rain pissn down outside.
    There will be no morning walk for me in the rain so this is very welcome,I hope its good.
    "you nae be needing these no more"
    I said as I slipped the knife through the cord

I've only watched Episode 1 so far (Thanks to the OP ) and enjoyed it!

Check out their podcasts. Very interesting.

Ive watch them all, much better than eastenders,

some good filming there aswell

Yes - great filming; the 'at one with nature' bit at the start nearly made me switch off.

North Eastern Victoria Australia Mitta Mitta Sambar country.
    Deer Dog Available
    To tell the truth imo it lacked a bit of action,I was really looking forward to this video but was underwhelmed at the end.
    "you nae be needing these no more"
    I said as I slipped the knife through the cord

They'll be soaking wet to the skin either with sweat or rain or more probably both wearing the Fortis/Country Covers ****!!! Apart from that it was quite good.

Quote Originally Posted by johngryphon View Post
    To tell the truth imo it lacked a bit of action,I was really looking forward to this video but was underwhelmed at the end.
    Hardly surprising after watching Josh James!!! he's like Catweasle on speed........... and crack!!! bloody funny bloke though!

To be fair I believe Byron & Darryl are trying to get across the ethos of hunting & why we do it .
    Also pushing it hard across social media & at general public along with the videos are the podcasts & some topical stuff
    I applaud them, as I would anyone else who fighting the antis & trying to educate joe public
    Maybe lacks " action" but the quality of cinematography & the message is clear

I'd fight for that

Paul