Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Buying on SD classifieds

Buying on SD classifieds

Beginning to think it's going back in deer terms, prolly won't bother again.
    Last edited by finnbear270; 03-10-2016 at 19:46.
    (The Unspeakable In Pursuit Of The Uneatable.) " If I can help, I will help!." Former S.A.C.S. member!

???
    Opinions are like arseholes....... we all have them, and most of them stink

Quote Originally Posted by finnbear270 View Post
    you think the items are too expensive?

done some good deals with nice folk up to a couple of grand no bother at all inc scopes binos clothing rifles boots ......... loads of stuff great place to find stalking goodies
    Norma

Bought and sold items to people all over the world in small numbers , goods paid for and shipped , and happily received with no real problems

I've on occasion had to send a picture of my FAC to a buyer if they are transferring a chunk of money which is no problem if they get peace of mind

I find it better on here than Eblag

Quote Originally Posted by finnbear270 View Post
    Post count needing a boost Steve?
    https://www.justgiving.com/John-Slee/
    "He who kills sow with piglets empties the forest of boar" My neighbours dad on new years eve 2011.

???? had a Bad deal ??
    never been turned over yet but had a few try there luck to pull me pants down ? . Just got a cracking Ruger .308 mk1 it just needed TLC and stock work cheap as chips so i'am happy with what I have found on the site .

I believe most folk are honest, however be careful some people like (old tika)
    Will have you over.
    Bought some mounts off him, not what he said they where. Then no reply.
    Your a long time dead..GET OUT THERE.

You think that because you are on the same forum and share an interest that people are more likely to be straight with you. Which would be a wrong assumption. I suppose there is some truth in saying that if you have a firearm or shotgun certificate you can't be a real bad guy though. You would think. So it makes sense to take the same precautions as you would if you were buying privately elsewhere.

Having said that, I haven't had a bad deal on here.

It looks like the vendor is willing to return funds for return of goods, if this is what happens I will say no more.
    (The Unspeakable In Pursuit Of The Uneatable.) " If I can help, I will help!." Former S.A.C.S. member!