Gunshott Limited - Devon

sammyc

Hello - does anyone on here know, or buy from, this shop in Axminster, Devon?

http://www.gunshott-limited.eu/index.html

Only asking as a friend from Europe wants to buy from their extensive 'used' section and asked me to take a look. Mobile number which I couldn't get through to, and prices all in € made me a little suspicious - so just thought I'd check on here! Of course, I'm expecting it to be real, so hopefully no offence caused, but just trying to be sensible before he parts with some serious cash.

I am sure Ian Farrington will have heard of them as he isn't all that far from the address given on their web site.
Get in touch with Ian and ask him, if he hasn't heard of them he may pop round to visit their premises !!

Hello - does anyone on here know, or buy from, this shop in Axminster, Devon?

http://www.gunshott-limited.eu/index.html

Only asking as a friend from Europe wants to buy from their extensive 'used' section and asked me to take a look. Mobile number which I couldn't get through to, and prices all in € made me a little suspicious - so just thought I'd check on here! Of course, I'm expecting it to be real, so hopefully no offence caused, but just trying to be sensible before he parts with some serious cash.

its a fraud!!! A friend recently discovered to the tune of £1000, run away, they've been reported to action fraud who are aware, look on here in the search function for Gunsport.eu, I'll find the link in a second. PLEASE DONT GIVE THEM MONEY!!!!!

They have stolen 'blue fox glades' website and then steal the identity of genuine company directors to make themselves look credible. Blue fox glade are pulling their website and totally renewing it so that they can distance themselves from it as there's nothing evidently being done actively to stop the culprits although apparently the owners of the genuine site have been told there is an active investigation into the fraudsters.... it should be so straight forward to stop these people but it seems no one knows how.

I hope there is a way to stop them,unfortenately I read this site to late.
one week ago I paid them 2020,- € for binoculars.....and since then NO contact

Lets hope you paid using a Credit Card. If so you should be able to get the money back .

https://www.moneyadviceservice.org.uk/en/articles/how-youre-protected-when-you-pay-by-card

As a general rule of thumb when dealing with any internet retailer.

ALWAYS, ALWAYS, ALWAYS pay by credit card, even if you trust the company, PAY BY CREDIT CARD. It is the surest way to safeguard your money if things go wrong. A legitimate business will always, happily accept a credit card. If any business says they only accept payment by bank transfer / Western Union, then RUN A MILE!!!!!

I cant stress this enough. I have seen fraudulent holiday apartment websites, cloned from real ones, that only accept bank transfers into their personal bank account in a different persons name!!
These rouges are out there and people do fall for these cons frequently enough.

The internet is a criminals wet dream!!!!

Back