Thread: Holland and Holland 12G SBS

Holland and Holland 12G SBS

Hi all,

Up for sale is my Holland and Holland Climax Safety Hammerless 12G SBS.
    Has replacement barrels by W.Bennett of Birmingham. Everything else original.

1500 collection from Birmingham or Newport

P.S I also have a Fabarm semi auto for sale and a semi custom tikka T3 .308 with scope for sale.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails image.jpg   image.jpg   image.jpg   image.jpg   image.jpg  

Last edited by mitchiet123; 04-10-2016 at 20:09.

It's worth it just for the model name!

Quote Originally Posted by McKenzie View Post
    It's worth it just for the model name!
    Exactly! Not that I buy for 'street cred' but some of the looks it gets are phenomenal! Everyone loves it and wants a go. Shoots brilliantly as well....

PRICE DROP TO 1000- OPEN TO OFFERS as I'm booking a holiday to Vegas on 17th Nov.

What is the Fabarm your selling and how much?

Quote Originally Posted by John725 View Post
    What is the Fabarm your selling and how much?
    http://www.thestalkingdirectory.co.u...avily-engraved

not sure of the model. 100

Price drop 900 ono. Rfd available

800 ovno. I CAN RFD THIS GUN.

Mitchiet123 may I just ask a Q or Two - what are the wall thicknesses, ? of both barrels, has it been re proofed ? have you got or can you supply pictures of the proof marks, and is there any pitting in the barrels ? when were they replaced ?, doe sit have original barrels? is it loose at any point at all and is there any overall damage ?, thanks in advance all important questions when buying Old English Guns,

Quote Originally Posted by gamegunner View Post
    Mitchiet123 may I just ask a Q or Two - what are the wall thicknesses, ? of both barrels, has it been re proofed ? have you got or can you supply pictures of the proof marks, and is there any pitting in the barrels ? when were they replaced ?, doe sit have original barrels? is it loose at any point at all and is there any overall damage ?, thanks in advance all important questions when buying Old English Guns,
    Plenty of thickness in the barrels, which can also shoot 2 and 3 quarter inch shells no problem. It's been re proofed, and I'll try to get pictures asap. Not sure when the barrels were replaced sorry. The action is very tight, and stays closed when you pull the lever to open it. There is a little wear on the wood by the barrels as shown in the second photo but other than that it's in pretty good nick.

Thanks,
    Mitch