Thread: Or swap

Or swap

Older model than the Spartan, YUKON NVMT2 3X42 monocular, with zipper carry case, the usual item loaned for high seat Boar sitting, this one is my own & has only been out about a half dozen times, no scuffs or dings, good working order. 85.00 posted, or swaps what have you?
    (The Unspeakable In Pursuit Of The Uneatable.) " If I can help, I will help!." Former S.A.C.S. member!

At what sort of distance can you clearly identify a fox with this?

I have seen rabbits at around 80yards, so fox would equate to around 100yards, Boar from high seat around same, allowing for local conditions.
    (The Unspeakable In Pursuit Of The Uneatable.) " If I can help, I will help!." Former S.A.C.S. member!

Baring in mind these are early issue units, but the newer ones are just a different shaped body.

Quote Originally Posted by finnbear270 View Post
    I have seen rabbits at around 80yards, so fox would equate to around 100yards, Boar from high seat around same, allowing for local conditions.
    Huh?
    Do you have big rabbits or small foxes in Chester?