Custom windage turret for a Swarovski Z6

Woodlander

Does anybody know if an aftermarket windage turret is available? Can't understand why Swaro themselves haven't come up with one. I suddenly feel the need to start dialling for the wind.
I've contacted a company called Highpower Optics,who make one,but I think they fit it themselves,which would mean posting it to the States....
move enquired as to whether they would consider posting the turret for me me to fit myself,I'll let you know how I get on.
If i could get a windage turret on my Z6,I could stop hankering after an X5,which to be honest is out of most people's price range,for a bunny bashing scope.

I have ZnikiZ rings on my Z6i ballistic turret, not sure if they do them for windage as well. Think website is znikiz.com

Does anybody know if an aftermarket windage turret is available? Can't understand why Swaro themselves haven't come up with one. I suddenly feel the need to start dialling for the wind.
I've contacted a company called Highpower Optics,who make one,but I think they fit it themselves,which would mean posting it to the States....
move enquired as to whether they would consider posting the turret for me me to fit myself,I'll let you know how I get on.
If i could get a windage turret on my Z6,I could stop hankering after an X5,which to be honest is out of most people's price range,for a bunny bashing scope.

Swarovski's strategy on scopes seems to be evolving. I was hoping to attend a talk by a Swarovski rep this week, but it got cancelled. Z6 scopes seem to be being discontinued as I was unable to buy a Z6 BRH recently.

I share your frustration.

Regards

JCS

Wanting to revive this thread please,
Basically I'm in the same situation as woodlander in this old thread so wondering if two an a half years later things had changed and someone knows of a external style windage turret for the z6 swarovski scope.
Cheers
J

Reactions: 75
No. I sold mine and bought a scope with target turrets,it was endlessly frustrating and a missed opportunity by Swarovski,I think. There was a company in the states that made them, but would only fit it themselves and tbh it didn’t look that different from the original capped windage knob.
I spoke to someone at Swarovski who said they could be fitted,but only if the scope didn’t have a BT elevation turret which suggests they did make one, but I could find no one else to confirm that,so can only presume she didn’t know what she was talking about.
I can only suggest you sell it and buy an x5,pity the elevation turret is so BIG.

No. I sold mine and bought a scope with target turrets,it was endlessly frustrating and a missed opportunity by Swarovski,I think. There was a company in the states that made them, but would only fit it themselves and tbh it didn’t look that different from the original capped windage knob.
I spoke to someone at Swarovski who said they could be fitted,but only if the scope didn’t have a BT elevation turret which suggests they did make one, but I could find no one else to confirm that,so can only presume she didn’t know what she was talking about.
I can only suggest you sell it and buy an x5,pity the elevation turret is so BIG.
Yes the elevation turret reminds me of one of my radiator stats at home..
Thanks for taking the time to post..
J

Back