Steyr pro hunter stock

Ben1987

Any ideas where to get a stock for my Steyr Prohunter/SBS 308? I think they're rarer than unicorn poo! I'd like something laminate if possible.

Mcmillan do a stock for the prohunter. They are listed on the Jackson Rifles website at approximately £700. Highly recommended.

Joe West don't any more. I've been talking to slimjim off here and he's got a file on the computer to make one so I'm saving my pennies for one of his.

Hogey I tried boyds but they don't do them anymore and they told me they don't export any more either! They appear to be like rocking horse ***** to acquire!

I just looked on Boyds web site and they say they do Export to UK for orders up to $500.00.
However if you try to input the details for Pro Hunter it does not allow.
Try giving them a ring

Has anyone had any success with Boyds? I have just purchased a steyr pro hunter in 223 and want to swap the stock. Please let me know. I have emailed them twice with no reply.

Tim,

I'm in Melbourne. I was lucky enough to grab a Boyds a few years ago before they stopped listing the Prohunter versions. I played with the inletting so I could drop my Pro Varmint in to it which was simple enough. I'm tempted to use it as a template and make some more using a local stock maker in Melbourne. Not sure how hard that is going to be or what's involved, but feel free to drop me a line if you are interested.

I had one for a pro hunter from boyds made it a totally different gun, comes with new trigger guard and screws, had a few boyds stocks off them best to call them about 5pm our time they set me up a account so I can do direct orders if I need another, to keep the price under the 99 dollars buy the stock and the trigger guard seperate if they will let you, very helpfully and nice to actually talk to

Not too sure when you ordered yours jb, but as far as I can tell, Boyds don't list any models for Steyr anymore.

Ben, sportsmanguncentre in UK do the original mark 2 stock for not a lot of dollar. Call and ask for Aaron, he'll sort you out

Back