Another scope

JAYB

Administrator
Site Staff
It happened again, I went into Macleods of Tain this morning to get a rifle posted off and while I was talking to Gregor he mentioned that he had got hold of some second hand Pecar scopes. So naturally I had a look, having a soft spot for them, I looked at a few, all of which were good, then I happened upon an 8X56 with outstanding optics. So without even being prompted by the man himself I bought it. A cracking scope with years of life left in it, a top line scope for bottom line money. I paid £80 for it and that is one of the expensive ones!

John

Ahhh wasn't the Pecar a 6x45?

Rotten swine.. I like the champion Pecar scopes and a 8x56 is a good-un

Gregor is a bad man and best avoided. :D

Last time I spoke to him about telescopic sights I ended up buying a Zeiss Diatal-C 4x32 AND a Zeiss Diatal-C 6x32!

I would rate him probably the best source in the UK for quality secondhand optics bar none.

It happened again, I went into Macleods of Tain this morning to get a rifle posted off and while I was talking to Gregor he mentioned that he had got hold of some second hand Pecar scopes. So naturally I had a look, having a soft spot for them, I looked at a few, all of which were good, then I happened upon an 8X56 with outstanding optics. So without even being prompted by the man himself I bought it. A cracking scope with years of life left in it, a top line scope for bottom line money. I paid £80 for it and that is one of the expensive ones!

John

Jeez! Are you sure that 8x56 is big enough?? You usually don't mess around with such pipsqueak scopes...:cool:~Muir

Back