Sad day.

Hello all.

I'm sorry to be the bearer of terrible news,

Pete, aka, Roedinator, has left us.

Pete was tragically killed on his way home from work last night in a collision with a ford ranger. I saw him 20 minutes before, and he was in a typical jovial mood, taking the **** like usual, so at least we can rest assured he spent his last precious few minutes happy.

Admin, please move this to a more suitable area

Take care out there, life is too short

Rest in peace Pete mate xx

Terrible news. I didn't know Pete well at all, but the one day I did spend with him was one of my most memorable, when I shot my first deer under his guidance. A true loss to the shooting community, he was clearly a gentlemen who loved his sport and the countryside.

Terrible news. I didn't know Pete well at all, but the one day I did spend with him was one of my most memorable, when I shot my first deer under his guidance. A true loss to the shooting community, he was clearly a gentlemen who loved his sport and the countryside.
I met Pete when he took me out on my first deer too, then later started working with him on the roads. I'm sure there's a fair few on here who took their first with Pete

That is terrible news indeed, you could not meet a better bloke.
There will be a fair few that will miss him, he is well known among the shooting fraternity and was a well known clay shot.
My sincerest condolences go to his family.

Last edited:
I first met pete at one of the many SD pub meets and we had a few beers together
Condolences to his family
jon

Only heard this morning thanks to Wayne.
l had the pleasure to meet Pete and his family some years ago when he kindly invited me to hunt Roe bucks on his ground. I retuned the favour when he and his lovely wife Tereasa came and stayed with Debs and I and he shot a medal CWD. He always had a story to tell and was a kind and generous guy.
A very sad time for his family and friends and a big loss to the shooting/hunting community.

Back