Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: reloading supliers at the cla

reloading supliers at the cla

I have never been to a CLA before but I will be going on sunday of this year. as my new toy is due to arrive on Tuesday and I have nothing to feed it on. i was hoping to pick up some powder/bullets/primers at the game fair. am i likely to find anyone there that sells reloading gear ? i was hoping someone like reloading solutions might be there.
    Any idea?

Ezzy

Distinguished Member tartinjock's Avatar
    I was there a couple of years ago, there will be plenty of stuff available, Reloading Solutions, Norman Clarke to name a couple. Worth getting prices form several before you buy, I saved about a 10 on 1kg of V140.

Don't take your credit card though, you'll end up using it........

TJ
    Position and hold must be firm enough to support the firearm
    The firearm must point naturally at the target without any undue physical effort
    Sight alignment (aiming) must be correct
    The shot must be released and followed through without disturbing the position

[QUOTE=tartinjock;113980]I was there a couple of years ago, there will be plenty of stuff available, Reloading Solutions, Norman Clarke to name a couple. Worth getting prices form several before you buy, I saved about a 10 on 1kg of V140.

Don't take your credit card though, you'll end up using it........then you will have to explain to your mates why the wife gave you a black eye.
    basil.
    https://www.justgiving.com/John-Slee/
    "He who kills sow with piglets empties the forest of boar" My neighbours dad on new years eve 2011.

Ezzy
    do a little homework here first, as it will save a lot of dissappointment
    ring the certain shops you hope may be there just to check and if YES
    give them a list of stuff you are after, that way you make sure it will be there to pick up on the sunday
    nothing like spending 20 minutes in the queue to find out they hav sold out on the day before or did not bring any as they don't hav much call for it
    as the reloading stands can get pretty busy over the 3 days and don't take long to sell out on each day of certain popular items
    ATB

Mike Norris, of Brock and Norris the Riflesmiths will be on stand JO737, on Gunmakers' Row, nearly opposite the pub. he will have a range of reloading components.

Norman Clark will be on gunmakers row and Reloading Solutions have been at the last couple of Game Fairs.

aftab is not going

Cheers guys,

The rifle is arriving wednesday (just got off the phone with Gregor) which just happens to be my birthday. the wife had been trying to get me 'working with nature' but failed so asked me for a list of stuff i wanted and where to get it from so she could pick what to get me. she wont tell me what she has got me but i think it's dies and some other loading bits and pieces. I spoke with Mike Norris today and he has everything i need, if i dont go over to him next week he will take it all to the gamefair for me so it looks like i'm sorted.

Thanks, Ezzy

I think Reloading Solutions has got fed up with the CLA.

Talked to the ladies in Reloading Solutions about this, they have not been to the CLA since it was at Blenheim the time before last.
    The reason I was told was the fact that the system for letting them take card payments supplied by the fair organisers failed this meant that they lost out on a lot of sales.

Personally I think it is a shame as if you go to their shop they usually have everything you could wish for,not at the moment as they are in the same boat as all the shops somethings are getting scarce.
    Or is it just the bits I want