Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Animal rights activists

Animal rights activists

The people fighting for the lives of urban foxes and who place the animal's life above that of a human child

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...rotection.html

And of course we are the ones who are paying their benefits !

They live and walk amongst us !

Rockin
    The pure and simple truth is rarely pure and never simple

Quote Originally Posted by rockingod View Post
    They live and walk amongst us !
    Shouldn't that be 'scrounge and waddle', Rocyn? More lard on them than a pig on peanuts.
    /l\ Y gwir yn erbyn y byd /l\

Now then! Iwrch, you can get into to trouble for being fattist you know!
    (The Unspeakable In Pursuit Of The Uneatable.) " If I can help, I will help!." Former S.A.C.S. member!

Those three chunkies didnt get that fat on veg alone !!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by finnbear270 View Post
    Now then! Iwrch, you can get into to trouble for being fattist you know!
    Only if they can catch me!

Run Porky, run!

Wonder if they are aware of the methods employed to glean the fats that they are obviously consuming!
    (The Unspeakable In Pursuit Of The Uneatable.) " If I can help, I will help!." Former S.A.C.S. member!

That would be lost on them, finn. Glean, sounds like clean. Wouldn't mean a thing to them.

When the hunting ban came in a lot of farmers down in these yerrr parrrts wanted fox populations that they previously had tolerated, shot. It was quite a busy time.
    I used to run a blog which a few people used to read & ran a series of articles (complete with pictures) of the reality in the countryside of this legislation. Now some might feel, possibly with good reason that publishing pictures of the terminal effect of high velocity ammunition on Charlie as provocative. But that was the reality of life (or not) out in the fields.
    I quite enjoyed the death threats that arrived on a daily basis. Those that left an email address that worked would get a polite invite with an OS sheet number & grid reference & the offer of a meet “out in the Vale”. For some reason no one ever accepted my offer or even replied. I can’t for the life of me think why

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Free Market View Post
    When the hunting ban came in a lot of farmers down in these yerrr parrrts wanted fox populations that they previously had tolerated, shot. It was quite a busy time.
    I used to run a blog which a few people used to read & ran a series of articles (complete with pictures) of the reality in the countryside of this legislation. Now some might feel, possibly with good reason that publishing pictures of the terminal effect of high velocity ammunition on Charlie as provocative. But that was the reality of life (or not) out in the fields.
    I quite enjoyed the death threats that arrived on a daily basis. Those that left an email address that worked would get a polite invite with an OS sheet number & grid reference & the offer of a meet “out in the Vale”. For some reason no one ever accepted my offer or even replied. I can’t for the life of me think why
    This may have some thing to do with the fact that pots of paint & diggi'n your granny up, really don't stack up to a face to face!......... my .223 & (other rifles on reactive zeroing) have had some serious barrel wear over the last few years!, I think I have at least one comparison piccy of "Little" (.223) & "LARGE" (7mm WSM) terminal effecto's posted!

It does make you realise that some people really are wired up differently aren't they??
    Nothing is worse than having an itch you can never scratch

"...Nicely just doesn't cut the cheese....." A new twist on management-speak courtesy of a colleague.