Animal rights activists

When the hunting ban came in a lot of farmers down in these yerrr parrrts wanted fox populations that they previously had tolerated, shot. It was quite a busy time.
I used to run a blog which a few people used to read & ran a series of articles (complete with pictures) of the reality in the countryside of this legislation. Now some might feel, possibly with good reason that publishing pictures of the terminal effect of high velocity ammunition on Charlie as provocative. But that was the reality of life (or not) out in the fields.
I quite enjoyed the death threats that arrived on a daily basis. Those that left an email address that worked would get a polite invite with an OS sheet number & grid reference & the offer of a meet “out in the Vale”. For some reason no one ever accepted my offer or even replied. I can’t for the life of me think why

When the hunting ban came in a lot of farmers down in these yerrr parrrts wanted fox populations that they previously had tolerated, shot. It was quite a busy time.
I used to run a blog which a few people used to read & ran a series of articles (complete with pictures) of the reality in the countryside of this legislation. Now some might feel, possibly with good reason that publishing pictures of the terminal effect of high velocity ammunition on Charlie as provocative. But that was the reality of life (or not) out in the fields.
I quite enjoyed the death threats that arrived on a daily basis. Those that left an email address that worked would get a polite invite with an OS sheet number & grid reference & the offer of a meet “out in the Vale”. For some reason no one ever accepted my offer or even replied. I can’t for the life of me think why
This may have some thing to do with the fact that pots of paint & diggi'n your granny up, really don't stack up to a face to face!......... my .223 & (other rifles on reactive zeroing) have had some serious barrel wear over the last few years!:cool:, I think I have at least one comparison piccy of "Little" (.223) & "LARGE" (7mm WSM) terminal effecto's posted!:cool:

It does make you realise that some people really are wired up differently aren't they??:eek:

Guys

Its Friday night & I have had a few beers with the BBQ on, I have to say that having had a gander at the article that the offending females are a real bunch of grim old birds anyway, they probably just have bog all to do all day other than tap out som vile crap to some poor members of the public that have suffered the truma of having charlie attack their kids in their own home.

It is quite apparant that their time would have been better spent at Fat Busters-for those that have landed on their heads-having fallen from the ugly tree!

Sorry for the rant, I will get off my soap box now & have another beer before Arnie comes on at 9pm on Film 4, (if it bleeds we can kill it)!

Regs Lee

It's not a surprise they are on benifits and over weight. Sitting around all day watching TV eating processed food thinking of something to do. They should have their benifits stopped and be forced into work, a chicken procesing plant would be a good start!!!

That fat tatooed thing has 4 children:eek:. I don't know if her husband needs a slap for stupidity or a medal for bravery.
What a group of lard arsed rubbish. I wouldn't mind setting the dog loose on that lot.

The people fighting for the lives of urban foxes and who place the animal's life above that of a human child :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Rockin

These people are not animal lovers!

They are people haters!
Fat, lard arsed lezzers with nothing better to do with there lives than poke their pierced noses into matters they have no concept or understanding of!! I could honestly kick their fat arses until the leather fell off my stalking boots and still kick some more!!:evil:
Benefits indeed! Don't get me started on that one!
If you can be active enough to be an animal rights activist, you can be active enough to get a bloody job!!
****ing fat ****s!!

say what you think MS, don't be shy..... ;)

Those twisted tubbied really are just the smeg on the bell end on humanity. Hope the new government has a managemet plan for such unproductive antisocial vermin. If MS went into politics I know where my vote would go!

That fat tatooed thing has 4 children:eek:. I don't know if her husband needs a slap for stupidity or a medal for bravery.
What a group of lard arsed rubbish. I wouldn't mind setting the dog loose on that lot.

What fat horrors whose carbon footprint will be enormous. I think it was Belloc who wrote

"See the mothers in the park
Ugly creatures chiefly.
Someone must have loved them once
But in the dark and briefly"

Back