Thread: Classified Ads Policy

Classified Ads Policy

Hello,

I have some bits and pieces to sell, including a complete rifle, but also accessories, bullets, powder, etc. which would probably be of use to anyone who wanted the rifle.

Is it acceptable to post once in the Firearms section for all the kit I'm selling, or should I create 3-4 separate posts for each set of items?

I don't want to "spam" the forum without permission, if you see what I mean.

Thanks,

Adam.

Quote Originally Posted by neutron619 View Post
    Hello,

I have some bits and pieces to sell, including a complete rifle, but also accessories, bullets, powder, etc. which would probably be of use to anyone who wanted the rifle.

Is it acceptable to post once in the Firearms section for all the kit I'm selling, or should I create 3-4 separate posts for each set of items?

I don't want to "spam" the forum without permission, if you see what I mean.

Thanks,

Adam.

Seen plenty of ads as you describe, nothing wrong with one complete ad, and put bits and pieces in approriate headings as well, Steve.
    (The Unspeakable In Pursuit Of The Uneatable.) " If I can help, I will help!." Former S.A.C.S. member!

Ok - thanks - will do that. The way I'm writing it, it sort of makes more sense as one long list.