Thread: DSC 2 eportfolio

DSC 2 eportfolio

OK... HELP

I have no idea what I'm doing with the new eportfolio system.

I have completed my first witnessed stalk and have no idea how to finalize the documentation online.

I have written up a report and submitted it as evidence along with some pics of the stalk.

I was lucky enough to shoot three roe on the stalk.

No correspondence from Assessor or any others I've messaged.

Disappointed :-(
    Dennis Groom, make every shot a good one

How long have you waited for a response from your Assessor.

Quote Originally Posted by dennisgrm View Post
    OK... HELP

I have no idea what I'm doing with the new eportfolio system.

I have completed my first witnessed stalk and have no idea how to finalize the documentation online.

I have written up a report and submitted it as evidence along with some pics of the stalk.

I was lucky enough to shoot three roe on the stalk.

No correspondence from Assessor or any others I've messaged.

Disappointed :-(
    If your struggling with the new system contact your assessment centre. Mary who works for the BASC Assessment centre sits near me at work - so give her a ring if your with BASC 01244573065

All the best, Peter
    Dr Peter Marshall
    BASC Sporting Services

anyone else think this is a more difficult process than necessary?

Quote Originally Posted by AdamRoth View Post
    anyone else think this is a more difficult process than necessary?

I wish my one was on line as a dyslexic all the written stuff was a real pain

I have been so busy stalking with clients I haven't managed to look into this new system yet.

To my mind if we as AW's have to fill in this on line it will make it impossible whilst I am in Scotland as there is no WIFI. This is also the same at the bothy I stay in West Sussex. Also not everyone is IT savy, and many clients might not be either.

Time will tell I guess but like everything these days it is all reliant on a bloody computer!!
    All grades of deer stalkers/hunters in the UK and overseas catered for. Level 2 DMQ signing off available. Over 30 years experience in the stalking/hunting industry. For friendly and professional help go to www.UKOutfitters.co.uk

ZEISS PRO STALKER.

Quote Originally Posted by sikamalc View Post
    I have been so busy stalking with clients I haven't managed to look into this new system yet.

To my mind if we as AW's have to fill in this on line it will make it impossible whilst I am in Scotland as there is no WIFI. This is also the same at the bothy I stay in West Sussex. Also not everyone is IT savy, and many clients might not be either.

Time will tell I guess but like everything these days it is all reliant on a bloody computer!!
    You don't do anything online as an AW other than download standard forms from DMQ which you then fill out by hand. They are then scanned and emailed to the assessor.
    MS

MS is correct it looks like the Assessors work load has now increased slightly.

I have just signed up and it does look like a bit of a nightmare and I am computer literate.

Same every where,we just went to,on line pay slips,no more paper ones,trouble is no b@@@ger can.access it,so now we cannot even see how much we are being screwed for..