Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Roe deer syndicate, Lauder, Scottish Borders

Roe deer syndicate, Lauder, Scottish Borders

Following relocation, I am simply not getting up to my stalking ground much so am looking for a couple of guys, preferably mates, to bring in to make up a syndicate of three.

The ground, a 770 acre arable and cattle farm, holds a good number of Roe.and the odd fox that can also be taken. There are some nice small woodlands and a large tract of forestry bordering the ground that holds a lot of Roe, and they come on to my land to feed. I have a Polaris on site that can be used if desired.

Each member would have a cull target of 6 Roe. (I would not be taking a full quota). There is no maximum amount of visits to achieve the cull target, you can visit until you get your six. All carcasses are the property of the syndicate member. If two friends take up the places then you can pool the cull target if you wish. I have previously taken 14 Roe off the ground and there were plenty left.

The cost would be 750 per person per calendar year, commencing 1/1/2017.

there is a small pheasant shoot on the farm and I have dates for the shoot days. The two syndicates quite easily run alongside each other with zero mutual impact.

please pm if interested. Preference will be given to two friends rather than two individuals

rgds
    mike
    Last edited by Mickeydredd; 09-11-2016 at 20:47.

Thanks for the messages thus far, I will be in touch over the next couple of days.

please note, there is no DSC requirement for this syndicate

I will close this thread tomorrow night and be in touch over the weekend

thanks

Places provisionally offered and accepted

Thanks for all the interest.

Evening All

Due to unforeseen circumstances, one of the spaces has become available again. I will be at the ground this Friday, 30/12/2016 to show one syndicate member the ground so if anyone is seriously interested in the other place and can attend on Friday then please PM me asap for consideration

No timewasters please.

Regards
    Mike

Give me a bell please mate

kjf
    Last edited by Kjf; 27-12-2016 at 09:15.

nice to see it offerd to someone with no DSC its a great chance for someone ...well done mickeydredd

Quote Originally Posted by skywull View Post
    nice to see it offerd to someone with no DSC its a great chance for someone ...well done mickeydredd
    Common sense and respect for the farmer's land, property and livestock is probably more important in this kind of syndicate to be honest Wull.

Hi Mike . Has the second place been taken yet.
    Jim

Hi Jim

showing someone the ground this Sunday, will let you know if he doesn't take it

cheers
    Mike