Thread: Heym SR20 / Kahles Helia CT 3-10x50 / Reloading Gear & Data

Heym SR20 / Kahles Helia CT 3-10x50 / Reloading Gear & Data

Hello Chaps,

Unfortunately, my deer stalking "career" has become something of a comedy of errors over the last few years. What started off as an exciting prospect of good hunting and a new branch of shooting to explore has been frustrated at every turn by lack of time, money, cancelled bookings, broken down vehicles, injury and the like. At times, it's felt like someone was conspiring against me!

The most recent setback came literally on the day I had intended to call the gentlemen who gives me my pigeon shooting permissions, to ask him if I could also have permission to take deer on his land.

To cut a long story short, I discovered that, that morning, some delightful people with whom I could be said to be distantly associated had set up a pigeon hide at the edge of one of his woods keepered for game shooting (i.e. way, way off piste), the day before a big shoot. Needless to say the landowner, when I spoke to him, wasn't minded to give anyone permission to do anything after that.

I'd been cultivating that relationship for about 2-3 years, in the hope of gaining permission to stalk there and with that down the pan, so to speak, I'm afraid I've had enough.

I therefore have the following items to offer for sale:

Rifle now SOLD; Scope still AVAILABLE:
    See separate post here:

See separate post here:

Factory Rounds

• 20-round Box Lapua .308 Winchester 200gr Subsonic FMJ Ammo - 25
    • 17x Lapua .30cal 200gr FMJ Bullets as loaded in the above - Free with the above (N.B. 9-10 grains of Trail Boss would probably work - see link to reloading kit post below )

Reloading Gear / Cases / Primers / Powder / Bullets
    See separate post here:

Obviously, expanding ammo and anything else "on ticket" will require certification and need to be done face to face in the South Cambridgeshire (CB22) area.

Postage will be calculated upon request - the more you buy, the cheaper it gets and collection is obviously free!

Higher resolution images are also available on request. PM me if you want something or have any questions and I'll get back to you ASAP.

Thanks for your interest,

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 1.JPG   2.JPG   3.JPG   4.JPG   5.jpg  

r1.JPG   r2.JPG   r3.JPG   r4.JPG   r5.JPG  

Last edited by neutron619; 21-11-2016 at 11:45. Reason: Update Item Availability, Price Reductions

Rifle now sold. Moved other items into more appropriate sub-forums as per classified ad rules.