Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Level 2 'weekend'

Level 2 'weekend'

I find myself in a situation where I need to (at least try) get all three Level 2 stalks in a weekend. Of course I am aware that this might not be possible, as there are no certainties in deer stalking, but I want to at least give it my best shot. I am aware that BASC offer this service, but I do not want to use them. I vaguely remember that BDS used to offer the same deal, but they have discontinued it this year.

So is there anyone here that, provided I make the grade of course, thinks that they can help me out? Feel free to either pm me or reply in this thread with details on pricing, location etc. I am willing to consider going anywhere in the UK. I would prefer it if the weekend was on the winter. I am not after any trophy animals, I just want to get my Level 2 done.

Many thanks

Chris

Jelen at Stockbridge do such week-ends or any other combination of days to suit you.
    They have good ground and there is every chance of fulfilling your portfolio.
    Good luck, oh I nearly forgot, it isn't cheap but worth every penny.

try and pm joe phillip on here he does weekends hes a bit of a trek for you in the scots borders but hes got good ground
    atb tom

I too was looking at the BDS thing a couple of months ago. It is indeed gone now. Watching with interest.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
    Quid enim proderit Homini si lucretur Mundum totum et detrimentum faciat Animae suae?

I would also recommend joe Philip ,I did my level 2 with him and ,it will be a bit of a trek for you but well worth it .atb Jason

+1 for Joe Philip. He will do his best to help you out.

Jelen can also point you in the right direction for B&B so if you wanted to make a week-end of it you would almost certainly get your quota required for the portfolio.

Thanks for the replies guys. anyone has contact details for Jelen and Joe Philip?

Thanks again

Chris

01264 811155 is the office at jelen great outfit, i did my level 2 there great set up and b & b very local. Ask to speak to mike let him know charlie from cornwall passed his details on also his mobile is 07707118612 they have fallow roe and muntjac available