Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Is this proof of big cats?

That cat has a long tail, lynx doesnt...... it's something alright but not a lynx, perhaps one of these popular expensive hybrid cats that are becoming very fashionable...
    Opinions are like arseholes....... we all have them, and most of them stink

Looks like a cheetah to me

Quote Originally Posted by Scots_stalker View Post
    Looks like a cheetah to me
    +1 that would be my guess

It's a bugger, the chap says so in the video
    Below is a link to my website.
    Quad sticks

Danny Bamping, from the British Big Cats Society, identified the creature as a Bengal Leopard Cat and is most likely just someone's pet.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...#ixzz4Ped86BB9
    Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

There's plenty deer in that area, both roe and muntjac along with a high density of phesant. So food is plentiful. Perhaps I'll see it next time I'm over there?

North Eastern Victoria Australia Mitta Mitta Sambar country.
    Deer Dog Available
    Def a cheetah
    04-07-2018, 19:32I must admit i read a lot of john's dog posts above and just cringe when i read them .........Countryboy 04-07-201804-07-2018, 19:32

It amazes me as to how many Aussies are lurking on this forum as members of the Secret Squirrel Society.

Cheetah from tail carriage and markings?

Cheetah from gait and body top line where spine slung low in the front shoulders?

Maybe?

Looks too heavy set and not leggy enough for a cheetah. Although I'm no expert.
    My money is on some type of domestic "exotic breed"... If there were real living, breathing big cats at loose in Britain on the scale and in the areas that some people believe, then there would be more and better evidence than the quarterly release of a shakey video or blurry picture of something
    I don't doubt there are many people in amongst the loonies and attention seekers who do genuinely believe they've seen a big cat. I even believe a small number of these honest witnesses aren't mistaken.
    But I don't believe there's a sizable breeding population of big cats living constantly in the British countryside.
    See my blog for - My kindly sponsored DSC1 course and chart my progress from deer virgin to stalking veteran
    AND my new puppy progress DIARY
    Blog

Cheetah cross? god knows what. There was a fella from Perth area on here a few years ago with excellent photos of tracks in the snow.
    they were defo some big cat.
    They must be out there.