Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Stop Funding Hate

Stop Funding Hate

Lego ends its long standing promotional deal with The Daily Mail - Walkers hopefully soon to pull out from The Sun - FANTASTIC - hopefully many more to follow suit and do the right thing.

Along with spending a fifth more on shopping, fuel and other goods let's hope the nation will dig deeper into their pockets to keep these and other tired and bitter tabloid toilet papers running

A good day for decency

https://en-gb.facebook.com/stopfundi...6313188039351/
    Last edited by Hereford; 12-11-2016 at 18:06.
    For Gods sake - don't tell her how much I've spent

Ctrl-Alt FACT

What a load of tripe by lefties and their right on saddo bullying mates, going to buy the sun and dm every day now. Won't particularly read them just hate other people telling me what I should be doing.

Probably wise not to read them to be honest

What a load of hypocritical leftie ********.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_3296.JPG 
Views:	65 
Size:	69.4 KB 
ID:	76236

I'm starting to think that some members of this forum are in fact "bots"...

Sent from my HTC One A9 using Tapatalk
    "Wishy washy hand-wringing diversified all encompassing liberal"

I bet George Orwell would have been surprised to see that Big Brother is actually everyone with a Facebook account who wants to follow the herd.

This kind of nonsense is killing free speech. "Oh you can't say that/read that/vote that way, or you are a racist/sexist/xenophobe/islamaphobe/homophobe/hoplaphobe" ;-) (delete as applicable).

Quote Originally Posted by Tartan_Terrier View Post
    I bet George Orwell would have been surprised to see that Big Brother is actually everyone with a Facebook account who wants to follow the herd.

This kind of nonsense is killing free speech. "Oh you can't say that/read that/vote that way, or you are a racist/sexist/xenophobe/islamaphobe/homophobe/hoplaphobe" ;-) (delete as applicable).
    +1

Grow up STUPID (Thanks for the information I will pop out and put the kids lego in the bin )
    Quote Originally Posted by Hereford View Post
    Lego ends its long standing promotional deal with The Daily Mail - Walkers hopefully soon to pull out from The Sun - FANTASTIC - hopefully many more to follow suit and do the right thing.

Along with spending a fifth more on shopping, fuel and other goods let's hope the nation will dig deeper into their pockets to keep these and other tired and bitter tabloid toilet papers running

A good day for decency

https://en-gb.facebook.com/stopfundi...6313188039351/
    Last edited by african jack; 12-11-2016 at 21:09.

Quote Originally Posted by Tartan_Terrier View Post

+2

Who's telling you what to do? Can't someone present a different point of view? Who's telling you not to read a certain paper?

Why are some of you so angry? This forum has really changed over the last 2 years - it really mirrors a shift in society and you can call me whatever you like - it concerns me
    For Gods sake - don't tell her how much I've spent

Ctrl-Alt FACT