Stop Funding Hate

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hereford

Lego ends its long standing promotional deal with The Daily Mail - Walkers hopefully soon to pull out from The Sun - FANTASTIC - hopefully many more to follow suit and do the right thing.

Along with spending a fifth more on shopping, fuel and other goods let's hope the nation will dig deeper into their pockets to keep these and other tired and bitter tabloid toilet papers running :D

A good day for decency

[video]https://en-gb.facebook.com/stopfundinghate/videos/356313188039351/[/video]

Last edited:
What a load of tripe by lefties and their right on saddo bullying mates, going to buy the sun and dm every day now. Won't particularly read them just hate other people telling me what I should be doing.

I bet George Orwell would have been surprised to see that Big Brother is actually everyone with a Facebook account who wants to follow the herd.

This kind of nonsense is killing free speech. "Oh you can't say that/read that/vote that way, or you are a racist/sexist/xenophobe/islamaphobe/homophobe/hoplaphobe" ;) (delete as applicable).

I bet George Orwell would have been surprised to see that Big Brother is actually everyone with a Facebook account who wants to follow the herd.

This kind of nonsense is killing free speech. "Oh you can't say that/read that/vote that way, or you are a racist/sexist/xenophobe/islamaphobe/homophobe/hoplaphobe" ;) (delete as applicable).

+1

Grow up STUPID (Thanks for the information I will pop out and put the kids lego in the bin )
Lego ends its long standing promotional deal with The Daily Mail - Walkers hopefully soon to pull out from The Sun - FANTASTIC - hopefully many more to follow suit and do the right thing.

Along with spending a fifth more on shopping, fuel and other goods let's hope the nation will dig deeper into their pockets to keep these and other tired and bitter tabloid toilet papers running :D

A good day for decency

[video]https://en-gb.facebook.com/stopfundinghate/videos/356313188039351/[/video]

Last edited:

+2

Who's telling you what to do? Can't someone present a different point of view? Who's telling you not to read a certain paper?

Why are some of you so angry? This forum has really changed over the last 2 years - it really mirrors a shift in society and you can call me whatever you like - it concerns me

A good day for decency

...... is allowing free press and freedom of speech. America is already proving that democracy is only alright if the vote goes the way you want. Strange that, cos it s exactly the same in this country where Brexit is concerned.

If you do not allow free press then you are left with propaganda and that is not right in a democratic society.

I apologise for offending any of you with my views on this and any other recent threads - I'll stick to shooting and related topics from now on.

Who's telling you what to do? Can't someone present a different point of view? Who's telling you not to read a certain paper?

Why are some of you so angry? This forum has really changed over the last 2 years - it really mirrors a shift in society and you can call me whatever you like - it concerns me
+1. I know what you mean, debate and tolerance for other opinions seems to be dying. God help us.

+1 Strange that without anyone telling me i worked out many years ago that the sun was just arse paper the same go's for the other tabloid papers. As an adult i can make up my own mind about the world around me. As i wrote in another thread i have a good bullskit meter. I know bullskit whether it comes from the right, left or anywhere else in politics.

Don't be to hard on him you have to feel sorry for people that have to get there experience of life off face book or twitter

Last edited:
Don't be to hard on him you have to feel sorry for people that have to get there experience of life of face book or twitter

I don't have facebook, twitter, linked-in or anything - this is the only forum I'm on (apparently the other ones are really bad)

I posted the link to the video as I support the sentiment

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back