Hello - new in

hobbit

Hi

Hobbit here - nickname from a love of ale, good food and the fact that I have never troubled a basketball court or the second row of the scrum in my life :lol:

Mainly shoot target/clays - have shot game in NZ a long while back, not experienced by any means - have FAC and shot gun licence, I have 2x .22, a .357 lever action, a CSR .223 and two .308's - one target, one sporting and a couple of 12g

Getting into the sporting/game side

Have had a few great days this year on the pigeons and a couple driven and one walked up day at a nearby shoot - just listening and learning at the moment

Aiming to do DSC 1 in near future - I have learned a lot on the target side from UKVarminting - Heard great things about the site and looking forward to picking up any tips I can from you guys here on the sporting side here

Cheers

Hobbit

Thanks Guys

Geoff - I actually used to brew beer as a teenager - my uncle taught me - nothing flash but a kit from boots, a 60l drum, immersion warmer etc
Results were perfectly acceptable - got out of the habit when started travelling for work so these days I do my patriotic bit to support our brewing and pub owning industry:D

Cheers
James/hobbit

Back