Thread: American company getting it wrong......

American company getting it wrong......

Well known for bombing their Allies with blue on blue, know they are messing up again....

Thirty-eight MPs from six parties have signed a Commons motion tabled by the SNP MP, Chris Law, accusing the firm of a “brutal and disrespectful approach”. ‘Huge distress’ Mr Law said around one in eight of constituents contacting him currently were raising complaints about decisions made by Concentrix. “They are often in huge distress. They aren’t able to pay their bills or feed their family, they are very worried about the future.” Concentrix said it recognised that “re-evaluation of individual tax credit claims can be difficult for all concerned”.

Stay on the other side of the pond.........!!!

https://www.google.co.uk/url?sa=t&rc...bPuAvEoyVXB0hw

Tim.243
    Last edited by Tim.243; 14-11-2016 at 10:29.
    A lot of people often refer to the past, but don’t shoot in the present…..

An hour in the field is worth a week of typing trash.....

Ask Gina Miller to file a class action lawsuit against them...

Quote Originally Posted by Tim.243 View Post
    Well known for bombing their Allies with blue on blue, know they are messing up again....
    You're well behind the bomb line on this one Tim. They're simply the latest in a line of miserably failing contractors, paid for by us, to deliver a useless service. The previous gang was ATOS, a French owned service company. I don't know what sort of reputation the French have for bombing allies ... and TBH I'm not sure how relevant that is when making disability assessments?

Quote Originally Posted by Bandit Country View Post
    You're well behind the bomb line on this one Tim. They're simply the latest in a line of miserably failing contractors, paid for by us, to deliver a useless service. The previous gang was ATOS, a French owned service company. I don't know what sort of reputation the French have for bombing allies ... and TBH I'm not sure how relevant that is when making disability assessments?

This is only highlighted as my younger sister has S2 Parkinson's and has had loads of grief with her tax credit to the point she has been crying down the phone with the way they have dealt with her!!

As it was headline news this morning it made me dig a bit more.......

Seem to remember us blowing up French ships for many hundreds of years including there fleet at anchor in ww2

V

Tim.243
    A lot of people often refer to the past, but don’t shoot in the present…..

An hour in the field is worth a week of typing trash.....

Let's face it, the benefit system has been abused by people who were not meant to receive enough to raise generations of claimants sitting in front of 60" TVs in homes that working people could not afford to buy. Something had to be done, but there will be genuine grievances.