Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Blaser R8 Piccatinny rail

Blaser R8 /R93 Piccatinny rail

This will fit to the newer version R8 genuine blaser qd, mounts giving you a longer rail for better eye relief on night vision or shorter tubed rifle scopes
    We also have one to fit R93 rail also just ask
    Price is just for the piccatinny rail no mount
    Price 70 posted
    Pm me if your interestedClick image for larger version. 

Name:	blaser rail 3.jpg 
Views:	792 
Size:	50.0 KB 
ID:	76341
    Last edited by mmbeatle; 04-10-2017 at 21:51.

Mark are you implying there are different types of R8 slots/mounts ?
    The reason I ask is that I was lead to believe that the mounted 'scopes from my R93 will fit my new R8.
    It turns out that when fitting my 'scopes to my new R8 barrels I had to completely re-zero and ran out of adjustment on the 'scopes.
    I'm at a loss as what to do now.

I also confused. If it will fit my 93 then I'll have it. Now off to see if there are different sizes of mount.
    I can speak in-depth and with great knowledge about most subjects until some bugger who actually knows what he is speaking about opens his gob .

R93 an r8 mounts are different, but fit both rifles. Rings are not interchangeable. Third eye make rails for both types of bases

There is a new blaser mount and an old one , both fit the r93 and the r8, but you have to ajust it to each barrel !

Quote Originally Posted by shootonsight View Post
    There is a new blaser mount and an old one , both fit the r93 and the r8, but you have to ajust it to each barrel !
    correct,but this is across the board,we have five r8 on the estate with exactly the same fitting as any r93 but they all need a tweak,tighten or slacken to get the proper fit/r8/r93/k95 it's all the same

Quote Originally Posted by mmbeatle View Post
    Will fit to the newer version R8 genuine blaser qd mounts giving you a longer rail for better eye relief on night vision or rifle scopes
    Price is just for the piccatinny rail only
    Price 65
    Pm me if your interestedClick image for larger version. 

Name:	blaser rail 3.jpg 
Views:	792 
Size:	50.0 KB 
ID:	76341
    hello sir,

please just to clarify..and I too may learn something here...what you see is not what you get. I.e. The complete fix to rifle pittany rail,it's only the ribbed rail on the top of the picture?

if this is so I was not aware blaser sold them like this,what's in the picture I have seen for sale,but not split..

if it is the complete unit in pic I will take it,if not no thanks.

BR

I've just received from blaser via Chris potter Guns a QD mount with the picatinny mount set back, it cost 375.00 but I had a quote for 400.00.

The mount fits my R98 and R8 pro success without any alteration at all I've got my NV on it and use on the 22 LR , , 222 cf and 6.5 x 55 using a digital sight with multi store zero settings it works a treat

whats offered here is very good value, I wish this had come up for sale before I threw another 375 at another mount