Thread: Swanndri ranger shirt large green

Swanndri ranger shirt large green

I bought this several years ago from bushwear, and they weren't in stock. Several months later, it arrived, and I took the tags off it, and maybe even tried it on. I am pretty certain I never wore it out of the house. It was, at some point, hung in the wardrobe, for several years until it's joyful discovery this week.

I doubt if this garment has graced my manly torso for more than 5 minutes indoors, but I have plenty of jackets, shirts and other garments to keep me going and, despite being a very early advocate of the Swannie (even before Mears jumped on the bandwagon I reckon) I just don't see my other one wearing out anytime soon, so this one might as well go.

My iPad doesn't have a working camera on it, but my phone does, so if anyone really needs a photo please let me know and I will send one via email. However, it just looks like a new Swannie Ranger in green.

I'd like 60 posted please.

Is it a large large, a small large or a long large compared to other clothing you own? I'm probably a 42" chest but need long fitting garments to accommodate my long back & arms.

I would say a large large, but if there's measurements you'd like just shout and I'll get the tape measure out.

Quote Originally Posted by tuck1 View Post
    I would say a large large, but if there's measurements you'd like just shout and I'll get the tape measure out.
    Sorry to be awkward but I do have trouble getting clothes to fit. I wonder if you might measure the chest width when laid flat, collar top to tail & 2x arm lengths, top of shoulder to end of cuff & armpit to end of cuff.

If it will fit I'll take it.

It's no trouble at all. A lad has pm'd me saying that he will take it, so it is provisionally sold, however I have just sent him a message to clarify that he knows this is the ranger shirt and not the heavier weight bush shirt, I don't want anyone buying anything that that don't actually want!

i will measure and return, stand by...

Armpit to armpit 22 inches.
    collar top to tail 31 inches (back of shirt) front is 2 inches less
    armpit to end of cuff 21 inches
    top of shoulder to end of cuff 25 inches

I hope this is of some help, be it for this purchase or another.

The other chap hasn't replied to me as yet, but is offshore with limited commas, so I reckon it's only fair to give him first dibs, let me know if you are interested and, should it not be what he wants, I'll re open the thread or get in touch?

I will mark this as sold to avoid any inconvenience to others

best regards