Which custom rifle for that big birthday would be your choice ?

Steve Kershaw over at Goole area Humberside one of the above you have listed is prone to porkies

Steve Kershaw over at Goole area Humberside one of the above you have listed is prone to porkies

I think you're saying that one of the smiths listed in previous posts is prone to porkies but that you recommend Steve Kershaw, is that right or are you saying that Steve is prone to telling porkies?
I ask because your post can be read both ways and I've never found Steve Kershaw to be anything but honest, I have been wrong before mind!

not sure of what you want if you want traditional custom with high quality wood etc i wish you well and really be sure of what you want on the other hand if it is the usual S/S bolt action with a good quality match barrel and a Laminated or F/G stock then please do not get sucked into the high price long waits for a simple machining job there is a awful lot of bull about a simple setting up of a tube in a lathe and cutting a thread on each end and reaming a hole in it.I WOULD GET ALL MY COMPONENTS TOGETHER IN MY HAND AND THEN TALK TO THE MAN WHO IS MACHINING IT AND PUTTING IT TOGETHER YOU WILL PAY THROUGH THE NOSE FOR B-----T IF YOU ARE NOT CAREFUL CAVEAT EMPTOR

Back