Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Hi from Ballindalloch Stalking

Hi from Ballindalloch Stalking

Hi there.

My name is Derek Clark and I have just set myself up in business which is quite scary! I used to be the Hill Keeper/Deer Stalker at Ballindalloch Estate in the heart of Speyside but have now taken on the land and stalking rights for the whole of the estate. This only happened on the 1st July so things very new! Business is called "Ballindalloch Stalking" and myself and my partner are currently trying to get things organised (like websites, etc).

So very exciting (and hopefully profitable!) times ahead (along with major anxieties!).

Derek

Quote Originally Posted by Ballindalloch View Post
    Hi there.

My name is Derek Clark and I have just set myself up in business which is quite scary! I used to be the Hill Keeper/Deer Stalker at Ballindalloch Estate in the heart of Speyside but have now taken on the land and stalking rights for the whole of the estate. This only happened on the 1st July so things very new! Business is called "Ballindalloch Stalking" and myself and my partner are currently trying to get things organised (like websites, etc).

So very exciting (and hopefully profitable!) times ahead (along with major anxieties!).

Derek
    Hello and good luck mate with your venture,Pm me some details as myself and the group i hunt with may be interested in a good deal

Good luck to you, Derek. Hope everything goes well for you both.

Good Luck Derek. Welcome to the site. I'll look forward to hearing how you get on in due course.

DC

Good luck with your new venture Derek.I hope it is very sucessful and welcome to the site.

Regular Poster
    Blog Entries
    good luck derek, wish you all the best with your new venture, keep us posted how your getting on etc, wouldnt mind a trip up their with my mate who aint been up, iv been going up since was a tot 3/4 times a year but mainly for the fishing would love a bit stalking... good luck!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Ballindalloch View Post
    Hi there.

Derek

I wish you all the luck. BUT it appears that you have joined and are advertising straight away!! If you want to progress on the site please PM JAYB. For 10 a month you can advertise on the site. Sorry but it is only fair on the others that have paid. PM me, Alex or JAYB and we will help you out as much as we can.

ATB

Sikamalc

Thanks to everyone for the good luck messages. If you want any further info see the "stalking available" forum - Roe / red deer stalking in Ballindalloch, Speyside.

Will keep you posted how successful it is!!!!

Hello Derek
    I hope all is going well for you, I hope to be coming later in the year with Reuben,well done with the stalking rights anyone who comes stalking with you will have a very good time and is worth every penny.
    best regards
    Paul

Good luck Derek and of course Avril,

Derek is a good friend of mine and has excellent opportunies on a superb mixture of ground. Good man, I see you took the trade membership. I am sure that many site members in the future will enjoy a trip or two over this ground. I have been lucky enough to help the stalkers on it since 1999 and it holds a lot of good memories.

All the best