Results 1 to 5 of 5

Thread: Top company S&B

  1. #1

    Top company S&B

    So somewhere in the galloway hills is a leupold rangefinder and the battery cover to my Schmidt and Bender scope. The rangefinder was easy to replace but I was worried about water getting into the scope so wanted a replacement cover ASAP. Rang the main importers for these scopes in Exeter and was told it would cost 45 so asked them to order it. They said they would and would ring when it was in. 4 weeks later nothing heard from the importer so on the off chance rang S&B themselves in Germany. Two days later it's here free!!
    moral of the tale- don't trust big companies to order little items for you and Schmidt and Bender are a top company who look after their customers.
    Last edited by big ears; 19-11-2016 at 19:38. Reason: Typo

  2. #2
    Quote Originally Posted by big ears View Post
    4 weeks later nothing heard from the importer so on the off chance rang S&B themselves in Germany. Two days later it's here free!!
    moral of the tale- don't trust big companies to order little items for you and Schmidt and Bender are a top company who look after their customers.
    I too have nothing but praise for them, they mended my scope for free when the damage done to it was not their fault, but mine. They were extremely helpful.

    Simon.
    Blindness to suffering is an inherent consequence of natural selection. Nature is neither kind nor cruel but fiercely indifferent.

  3. #3
    They are superb and have been a great help to me, incidentally bigears i never deal with the uk outlets i cant be dealing with the 'everythings too much trouble' attitude.

  4. #4
    After being abroad I now think we have it all wrong in the customer services sector in the U.K. .
    Yes there are some good ones there but in the main most take your money then forget bout you

    Paul

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by MartinB View Post
    They are superb and have been a great help to me, incidentally bigears i never deal with the uk outlets i cant be dealing with the 'everythings too much trouble' attitude.
    I've learnt this the hard way but you are right. S&B couldn't be more helpful.
    Quote Originally Posted by sauer View Post
    After being abroad I now think we have it all wrong in the customer services sector in the U.K. .
    Yes there are some good ones there but in the main most take your money then forget bout you

    Paul
    what shocked me was what they wanted to charge and then didn't bother to get the part. As you say some are not interested in the little people.

Similar Threads

  1. company feedback
    By Thetownie in forum Deer Stalking General
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 14-09-2015, 13:14
  2. company advertising
    By keith@honda in forum Site Help/Problems
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 09-03-2012, 11:15
  3. Glouster Gun Company
    By Dekit in forum Deer Stalking General
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 05-12-2011, 20:53
  4. For Sale Midland Gun Company ltd 243
    By Richard577 in forum Deer Stalking Equipment
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 27-01-2011, 20:56
  5. Excellent company
    By Fester in forum Deer Stalking General
    Replies: 33
    Last Post: 27-02-2008, 11:44

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •