Top company S&B

big ears

So somewhere in the galloway hills is a leupold rangefinder and the battery cover to my Schmidt and Bender scope. The rangefinder was easy to replace but I was worried about water getting into the scope so wanted a replacement cover ASAP. Rang the main importers for these scopes in Exeter and was told it would cost £45 so asked them to order it. They said they would and would ring when it was in. 4 weeks later nothing heard from the importer so on the off chance rang S&B themselves in Germany. Two days later it's here free!!
moral of the tale- don't trust big companies to order little items for you and Schmidt and Bender are a top company who look after their customers.

Last edited:
4 weeks later nothing heard from the importer so on the off chance rang S&B themselves in Germany. Two days later it's here free!!
moral of the tale- don't trust big companies to order little items for you and Schmidt and Bender are a top company who look after their customers.

I too have nothing but praise for them, they mended my scope for free when the damage done to it was not their fault, but mine. They were extremely helpful.

Simon.

They are superb and have been a great help to me, incidentally bigears i never deal with the uk outlets i cant be dealing with the 'everythings too much trouble' attitude.

After being abroad I now think we have it all wrong in the customer services sector in the U.K. .
Yes there are some good ones there but in the main most take your money then forget bout you

Paul

They are superb and have been a great help to me, incidentally bigears i never deal with the uk outlets i cant be dealing with the 'everythings too much trouble' attitude.
I've learnt this the hard way but you are right. S&B couldn't be more helpful.
After being abroad I now think we have it all wrong in the customer services sector in the U.K. .
Yes there are some good ones there but in the main most take your money then forget bout you

Paul
what shocked me was what they wanted to charge and then didn't bother to get the part. As you say some are not interested in the little people.

Back