Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Rem 700 S/A after market trigger

Rem 700 S/A after market trigger

As above looking for a Remington 700 S/A after market trigger PM WHY tks .

I have a Jard if that's any good to you PM me you email if your interested and I'll send you a photo of it

Still looking thanks

Quote Originally Posted by blueeyes View Post
    Still looking thanks
    Alright mate? Long time, no speak.

I purchased a 'Calvin Elite' for my Bergara a few months ago. It is absolutely superb. I thoroughly recommend one if you get the option.

Quote Originally Posted by Tremo View Post
    Alright mate? Long time, no speak.

I purchased a 'Calvin Elite' for my Bergara a few months ago. It is absolutely superb. I thoroughly recommend one if you get the option.
    cheers for that bud hows the extreme

Bump please, prefer Timney tks

cheers for that bud hows the extreme
    The XTreme? ........... Killings foxes mate! . Do you still have yours? If so then how is it performing?

Yea still got two bud, one on the rimmy with a 75mm lens for bunny bashing, and one for the .223 with a 135 mm for foxing, with WQD rings on it although its not had much use as of yet, old NV forum seems to be slowing down a bit, but sure it will spring into life again lol

Bump please, prefer Timney tks
    What kind of work does the 700 see: field, paper, precision?

The Timney #510 may be ideal. The Calvin Elite is a great trigger too, but at that price, a Jewell is the way to go.

Rifle Basix makes a nice trigger too.

What's wrong with the OEM? What year is the rifle? Have you tried adjusting the OEM trigger?

I have a 700 SPS for which I purchased a black Timney #510. It took a while to source, so I used the time to adjust the OEM trigger on the SPS.

By the time the Timney arrived, I decided to keep the OEM trigger.

I'm out of the country for the time being, but will be home in a few months. If you're not sorted in a couple of months, PM me.

Lastly, I like the Jewell for precision/long range BR. 1lb break is nice. I like the Timney's wider blade for hunting. Again, a 1lb break is nice.

Quote Originally Posted by FISMA View Post
    What kind of work does the 700 see: field, paper, precision? Field, foxing etc

The Timney #510 may be ideal. The Calvin Elite is a great trigger too, but at that price, a Jewell is the way to go. I am no expert in this field so open to suggestions

Rifle Basix makes a nice trigger too. as above

What's wrong with the OEM? What year is the rifle? Have you tried adjusting the OEM trigger? no I have not tried here too many horror stories about this

I have a 700 SPS for which I purchased a black Timney #510. It took a while to source, so I used the time to adjust the OEM trigger on the SPS.

By the time the Timney arrived, I decided to keep the OEM trigger.

I'm out of the country for the time being, but will be home in a few months. If you're not sorted in a couple of months, PM me. great thanks

Lastly, I like the Jewell for precision/long range BR. 1lb break is nice. I like the Timney's wider blade for hunting. Again, a 1lb break is nice.
    Thanks you very much for your input much app this is my rifle http://www.shootinguk.co.uk/reviews/...f-rifle-review only upgrade is a Police stock so would like to here your input by PM tks PS answers above