Salmon Fishing

If anybody wants to try their hand at salmon fishing or is experienced and wants a good craic fishing trip. I am taking four rods on the Alness in the second week of August.
I can provide pretty much everything. 135 fish caught in august last year on this stretch.
If interested please PM me.

Hi,
Can I assume that you have passed any advertising past JAYB first? unless you are offering this as a freebie to the members?
If you are an agent, and your sign in name implies that you are, you are requested to pay for the advertising, which starts at the princely sum of £10 a month I believe.

Thank you

Sikamalc

Hi Have now paid for trade membership for this post.
It is a great opportunity to ctach plenty of salmon water allowing. Just need to cover sots on this last rod if anybody is intested.

Don't bank on the fishing being great this year. Countrywide, the salmon fishing this season has been Sh*te compared to last year. The Spey and the Wye have had their worst seasons on record so far!

Hi TS You had better pray for rain as its been dry up here for months and the Alness as at its bare bones. I doubt the fish could run even if they wanted to. :eek:

Prov

aye keep yer heed up!!!!

well on contrary,i have heard from a good keeper friend over at kyle,and the river on his estate is flowing well for now with good colour and a heap of fish up,cheers.

Well I hope they have sea trout as they can run a puddle if needs be. Thanks for the vote of confidence.
I agree, you can rely on the sea trout, i have caught one this year with his belly rubbed raw where she forced her way through, have a good trip.
Regards
Richard

Last edited:
Thanks guys. Can't tempt any of you to join me. Also if you are going to the CLA game fair pop along and visit me on the Guns on Pegs stand. You never know you may even get a drink.

Back