Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Expanding Bullets via post

Expanding Bullets via post

As expanding bullets are now sec1 has anyone bought any via post yet?

Don't believe they are (yet!).

Although I had a postal delivery of 200 Norma Oryx left on my doorstep on Monday (from AlpinHunting.com)

http://services.parliament.uk/bills/...gandcrime.html
    Last edited by Orion; 24-11-2016 at 12:52.

Not for the want of trying,,,,,
    DONT START

And I had a delivery of DL1 bullets from Munitions Freyr SARL in France last week. Via Parcelforce. Easy.
    "Wishy washy hand-wringing diversified all encompassing liberal"

I had some Sako bullets from Arms24. Two week delivery time. Great service and good comms via email.

I've also had them delivered from Arms24 and Alpinhunting. Just ridiculous that I can receive them from abroad but not from within the UK!

Interesting that's for the responses guys. I was under the impression that this was how law but obviously not quite yet.....

i have considered using alpin but know several guys who made large orders to recive nothing and then struggle for reimbursement....... I take it you chaps haven't had such experience?

I wonder if my postie knows the difference between an AMAX and a soft point.?or a sierra game king v a match king.but then its not down to him its down to the f---wits with their heads up their arses.
    Last edited by AN DU RU FOX; 24-11-2016 at 14:15.
    DONT START

Quote Originally Posted by Dannywayoflife View Post
    Interesting that's for the responses guys. I was under the impression that this was how law but obviously not quite yet.....

i have considered using alpin but know several guys who made large orders to recive nothing and then struggle for reimbursement....... I take it you chaps haven't had such experience?
    Alpinhunting is a hit or miss and you end up waiting for weeks.

Arms24 is excellent. Nice speedy service.

Quote Originally Posted by Dannywayoflife View Post
    I know others have reported the same regarding AlpinHunting but I've emailed first to enquire about stock and then placed an order once it's confirmed they have them or are about to take delivery. It's worked for me to date, and as they have the Oryx I want at substantially lower cost than I can find elsewhere, I'll continue to use them.