Black Friday Sales? - Any retailers having any discounts worth looking at?

Seen a mickey take ,2 weeks ago in Decathlon,s store the price,s were lower than today,s "black" friday deals:cuckoo:.Scott Country have some good reductions on their thermal range and N.V stuff about £100 off a few items and Bushwear have 15% of clothing if u "need" anymore that is atb

Well I cracked & bought a Javelin bipod with the embedded mount (-20%). Starting to plan for an NZ trip.

If I get another "Black Friday" email from anybody, it'll be too soon.

I have to say that I have been considering adding 'Black Friday' to the list of words that send the e-mail straight to junk. I'm having a computer day today & I seem to be getting about one a minute.

Looks like everyone has the same view. Black Friday my **** just another marketing ploy to make people part with cash. Tis the season for janglinng the till, perhaps humbugs will be reduced.

Three weeks ago went to buy some new bins from Optics Warehouse. They were £369 I thought nah will wait. One week ago they were back up in price to £430. When I asked them why they said Brexit is too blame. Black Friday same bins back down to £370...... what a ****take. Why we as brits even celebrate this crap god only knows.

The only thing you get in a sale in uk is either crap they havn,t sold enough of, or more crap they cant shift!! especially double priced hunting/fishing/shooting/or horsey stuff.

I stayed out of the stores. I thought it ironic that the last hard core communist leader, Fidel Castro, died on Black Friday Sale Day. Lot of Thanksgiving in Miami.

Back