Thread: Swaroski CTC 30X75 draw scope

Swaroski CTC 30X75 draw scope

Hi, I have been offered a Swarovski CTC 30x70 draw scope. How do they rate and how much would it be worth? thanks

Reg,

there is a procedure on this site where an introduction is necessary.

There are many people on here that will offer a great deal of help, but usually only after an introduction so people know a little about you.

As the scope goes, it is worth as much as you are willing to pay. Personally, I would be looking at 60 to 75% of new price. They are excellent scopes (I have one myself)

Hi Reg

I can make an introduction for reg ! i have shot with him and known him for over 12 years. He is one of the good guy's
    The Scope is 749 at AceCamera's .
    Last edited by splash; 07-07-2010 at 21:53.

Hi reg theres just been a swarovski single draw spotting scope on ebay it timed out with no bids ,it was up for 550 plus p+p so keep an eye out it might come back on
    regards jon

Distinguished Member tartinjock's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by jonny 270 View Post
    Hi reg theres just been a swarovski single draw spotting scope on ebay it timed out with no bids ,it was up for 550 plus p+p so keep an eye out it might come back on
    regards jon
    I suspect that the original post is over 2 years old and he has not made any other posts that he has now got one and is no longer a user of the Stalking Directory.

TJ
    Position and hold must be firm enough to support the firearm
    The firearm must point naturally at the target without any undue physical effort
    Sight alignment (aiming) must be correct
    The shot must be released and followed through without disturbing the position