Swaroski CTC 30X75 draw scope

Reg 270

Hi, I have been offered a Swarovski CTC 30x70 draw scope. How do they rate and how much would it be worth? thanks

Reg,

there is a procedure on this site where an introduction is necessary.

There are many people on here that will offer a great deal of help, but usually only after an introduction so people know a little about you.

As the scope goes, it is worth as much as you are willing to pay. Personally, I would be looking at 60 to 75% of new price. They are excellent scopes (I have one myself)

Hi Reg

I can make an introduction for reg ! i have shot with him and known him for over 12 years. He is one of the good guy's :)
The Scope is £ 749 at AceCamera's .

Last edited:
Hi reg theres just been a swarovski single draw spotting scope on ebay it timed out with no bids ,it was up for £550 plus p+p so keep an eye out it might come back on
regards jon

Hi reg theres just been a swarovski single draw spotting scope on ebay it timed out with no bids ,it was up for £550 plus p+p so keep an eye out it might come back on
regards jon

I suspect that the original post is over 2 years old and he has not made any other posts that he has now got one and is no longer a user of the Stalking Directory.

TJ

Back