Thread: Swarovski Binoculars EL 8.5 x42 WB

Swarovski Binoculars EL 8.5 x42 WB

Selling my beloved binos due to illness, or trust me they would not be on here, need to pay for someone to do my concreting at home as I am boggerd until next year.

In lovely condition any inspections, I bought of Martin at The Countryman in Derby as used but they were supplied by him originally and they were never actually "used". I bought these as they have the lifetime warranty whereas the new ones had 10 or 15 years now?

Complete with box and all bits and bobs .. Will post pics later but we all know what they look like
    prefer pick up only but will post if bank transfer before hand.
    No Paypal thanks...

Not really sure what they are worth so I gave around 1200 as part of a deal for a Browning shotgun.. So 1200 or nearest offer if I am miles out let me know...
    There is a place for all gods creatures in this world, on my plates by the veggies and gravy

Just done some checking out t he exact same model is for sale at Uttings for 1795 new these are not Range Finder modeel but WB same as mine which means Wide Field which is enormously helpful when scanning for deer. The clarity is outstanding. Pics will be on today hopefully I have figured out how to load off the wifes iPad.��
    There is a place for all gods creatures in this world, on my plates by the veggies and gravy

The wife just bough me a pair for xmas at 1800 �� Just my luck