Thread: hind stalking

hind stalking

hi all looking for a day at the hinds for me and a good friend hope fully not too expencive though let me know what any of you have both dsc 1 own rifles pm me some details many thanks paul

hi all a while ago i posted this thread and got sorted by some one cant remember who any way i have lost the persons number and email if any one can remember giving this to me can they pm me please the guy was from perth area think his name was paul ???? many thanks

Quote Originally Posted by riggers View Post
    hi all a while ago i posted this thread and got sorted by some one cant remember who any way i have lost the persons number and email if any one can remember giving this to me can they pm me please the guy was from perth area think his name was paul ???? many thanks
    Hi
    I did not give you the info you are after, but have just returned yesterday from a stalking trip on Ballindalloch castle, near grantown on spey, derek is the stalker there and he is doing a special on here for stalking in Jan. We were shooting Mainly Roe doe on the hill and some woodland, but aslo see hinds on the hill and around some of the woodland area. if you dont have any luck with the other info maybe give him a call see if he could sort you some stalking out.
    regards
    Paul

cheers mate may just do that if you dont mind me asking how much did you pay cheers paul