Thread: Harkila Angus jacket

Harkila Angus jacket

Anyone got one , for feedback...worth it ?or overpriced and shouldn't bother?
    let me know your thoughts.

Is this the all leather one? If it is, I really wanted one until I tried one on, it was unbelievably heavy and cumbersome. I'm sure the quality was fantastic but I would definitely try it to make sure it what you want.

Thanks Glyn
    yes that's the one, appreciate it'll be heavy for stalking and so on , got some others for that but was thinking of a warm one as one for outdoors when needed and still smart enough if needed for taking the Mrs out for a meal or similar which she isn't so keen on when its camo

We have it in stock also the trousers, waistcoat & gaiters too.
    The Jacket is Harkila and made with the best in class materials, so over priced, no. Its like saying a Lexus is an overpriced Trabant.
    Suitablity for we would agree that it is a country Jacket that wouldn't look out of place in town occasionaly.
    It is all leather and therefore very tough indeed when it comes to harsh environments, however, I would not wear it in rain as it will soak it up. It is designed for icey cold bitter winter snowy days out. An occasional shower fine. Yes it can be oiled to help through off the water, but I think it is best used on drier days.

For the UK climate, it is an addition to your waterproof Jacket.

https://www.ruggedtough.com/all-coun...gus-range.html

Hope that helps, any questions, you know we are here to help 7 days. Ask for me or Brendan
    All the best
    Andrew
    01525 211488
    Last edited by Rugged & Tough; 29-11-2016 at 10:29.

Thanks for info Andrew, looks like what I was after, looking at your website there's a 10% signup discount but not on Harkila though. Do you price match?, as I can get this for nearly 60 less off another Uk company?

Quote Originally Posted by Rugged & Tough View Post
    We have it in stock also the trousers, waistcoat & gaiters too.
    The Jacket is Harkila and made with the best in class materials, so over priced, no. Its like saying a Lexus is an overpriced Trabant.
    Suitablity for we would agree that it is a country Jacket that wouldn't look out of place in town occasionaly.
    It is all leather and therefore very tough indeed when it comes to harsh environments, however, I would not wear it in rain as it will soak it up. It is designed for icey cold bitter winter snowy days out. An occasional shower fine. Yes it can be oiled to help through off the water, but I think it is best used on drier days.

For the UK climate, it is an addition to your waterproof Jacket.

https://www.ruggedtough.com/all-coun...gus-range.html

Hope that helps, any questions, you know we are here to help 7 days. Ask for me or Brendan
    All the best
    Andrew
    01525 211488
    Who said it was overpriced?

Quote Originally Posted by Glyn 1 View Post
    Who said it was overpriced?
    Nobody, the original poster asked if it was overpriced!!

Quote Originally Posted by R700ROE View Post
    Nobody, the original poster asked if it was overpriced!!
    Fair enough, missed that.