Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Thermal rifle scope group buy 2995

Thermal rifle scope group buy 2995

Hi All,

We're going to do a group buy / pre-order on our newest product, the WT1 35-3 thermal rifle scope. The standard pricing is going to be 3300 but for the group buy / pre-order introductory price will be 2995 Inc VAT and delivery!

Everything is the same as the bigger scopes in the WT1 series, just this one is fitted with a 35mm direct focus lens giving 3-12x magnification.

Specs are:

384x288 17 micron 50 Hz shutterless sensor (so great image and no freezing)
    800x600 OLED display
    35mm F1 direct focus lens, 3x optical 6x and 12x digital magnifications
    White hot / black hot / colour thermal palettes
    4x CR123 or rechargeables 7-8 hours run time.
    Picatinny mount.
    Very compact 231x81x81mm
    Very lightweight 625 grams!
    Comes complete with video and external power leads, hard Peli type case and 3 year warranty

For those wondering, yes this will still outdo an Apex 75 in terms of image quality, magnification, etc.

The group buy will work as in...You need to be a forum member (obviously). You e-mail me and let me know you want one. Then I'll send you our Bank Details for payment (You can do credit / debit card but we would have to pass on the 3% cost to you). We'll get them ordered in and once they arrive (usually 2 weeks) we'll run them through our QA and then get them packed up and out to you on next day courier.

At any time before you receive your scope you can cancel and get an immediate refund. Then at any time within 14 days of receiving your scope you can return it (providing it is in as new condition) again for a full refund.

This is the first time we have run a group buy type thing but with having to increase the pricing on the big boys at the top end of the WT1 line (against our company ethos), I am keen to get an affordable thermal rifle scope into you grubby little hands so you can see just how good they are.

Interest, thoughts and feedback most welcome.

Cheers

Clive
    http://www.nightvisionstore.co.uk
    High end night vision digital, tubed and thermal monoculars, rifle scopes, clip ons, add ons, IR Illuminators and accessories.

Digital, thermal and tubed night vision rifle scopes - Handheld thermal imagers

Always in the wrong place at the wrong time, with the empty wallet!
    (The Unspeakable In Pursuit Of The Uneatable.) " If I can help, I will help!." Former S.A.C.S. member!

Do they do a forward mounted unit

Quote Originally Posted by forrestfarrier View Post
    Do they do a forward mounted unit
    The mount is moveable to get the eye relief correct.

Cheers

Clive
    High end night vision digital, tubed and thermal monoculars, rifle scopes, clip ons, add ons, IR Illuminators and accessories.

Can i ask a question please Clive looks very similar to the ATN THOR thermal is yours built around the same base unit ?

Anybody wanting to buy a kidney ?

Paul

Quote Originally Posted by mmbeatle View Post
    Can i ask a question please Clive looks very similar to the ATN THOR thermal is yours built around the same base unit ?
    Nope. I suspect our factory uses the same keypad supplier and once that's in place there isn't much variation you can make to the housing you put around it.

Lens, thermal core, electronics and display are all completely different to the ATN.

Cheers

Clive

That sorts that out
    thx Clive

Quote Originally Posted by mmbeatle View Post
    That sorts that out
    thx Clive
    No problem at all.

Cheers

Clive

Any video footage of this working?