Thread: I've lost the thread !

I've lost the thread !

It's always happening, but this time I haven't been able to pick it up again !

Specifically, it's the 'exploding rifles in Yorkshire' saga. I can't remember the title exactly (something like 'What's happened here ?'), but no matter what key-word I try in the search function, I can't get back to it. Can anyone point me in the right direction ?

Wasn't a blaser was it?

might have been removed in case of legal stuff?ps i,ve lost the plot so it could be with it!!.pps someone i know lost two stone,but they didn,t go looking for it,i have sneaking suspicion its either mi6 or cia/or interpol/or mossad/or maybe just weightwatchers.
    Last edited by AN DU RU FOX; 29-11-2016 at 17:32.

Hi, I read it in the last couple of days and then an update said the same incident happened again. I have just scoured the posts and it looks like it might have been removed. Perhaps Admin could indicate if its gone? No need to know why.

I would be keen to know the reason, as would many others no doubt. There was something very strange happening there.

i have been wondering why this has gone

Sometimes it pays not to know,it might have been a figment of your imagination,or you could have dreamt it,in an alternate universe i used to be a werewolf!!!but i,m all right nowwwwww!!, i wouldn,t lose any sleep over it there will be another along in a few minutes,

Very true, what you don't know shouldn't hurt you. Still, the post referred to dangerous factory ammo....

allegedly.we dont know any facts ,only what we have read so its all up in the air,