Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: OMG min .34 what a nob

OMG min .34 what a nob

Tim.243
    A lot of people often refer to the past, but don’t shoot in the present…..

An hour in the field is worth a week of typing trash.....

better still leave them by the car lol

1st class idiot giving out the worst advice possible
    Blessed be the sheeple for they shall inherit bugger all...

Bellend

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk
    Sako TRG-42 folder .338LM🔫 Sako TRG-22 .308/.260🔫 Tikka 595 .222(NV'd up) 🔫 AR15 .223/300BLK 🔫Franchi 12g 520 9shot🔫Baikal .410 stealth🔫Ruger #1.243

Home | Varminting UK

Hes whats known in the trade as a right royal ****!fantastic yawwwww
    DONT START

I don't agree. He's just telling it how he sees it and eloquently at that. Leave the chap alone - he's entitled to his opinions as we are to ours.

Quote Originally Posted by tarponhead View Post
    I don't agree. He's just telling it how he sees it and eloquently at that. Leave the chap alone - he's entitled to his opinions as we are to ours.
    So should any scrote break in whilst hes upstairs snoring your not seriously suggesting your happy at the ease they make off with his shotguns and ammo left conveniently by the door ???

The blokes a complete moron
    Blessed be the sheeple for they shall inherit bugger all...

Quote Originally Posted by tarponhead View Post
    I might be the only one, but I agree with you. Quite an entertaining video.

Maybe everyone else doesn't get the humour...

Quite so. I get where he was coming from - don't forget the essentials. The whole thing about leaving it out of the cabinet overnight I took in jest. When I get ready, I also put stuff by the door, shortly before I'm due to leave - but definitely not the night before. Take it in the spirit in which it was intended. - along with this post.

Im with the humour. We have all done stupid things like leave the bolt at home etc etc. He is just enforcing the point. Don't forget your shottie and cartridges. You would feel silly turning up at the shoot you have paid a fortune for and realise you have forgotten something important.

ive forgotten my boots before...... And it was a wet day as well. Only had a pair of crocs for driving. Oops.
    I can speak in-depth and with great knowledge about most subjects until some bugger who actually knows what he is speaking about opens his gob .