OMG min .34 what a nob

Of course if you think of the people this is aimed at leaving gun and ammunition by the front door might well be OK as after all any thieving scrote has to get past the high fence patroled by security and past the alarms to reach the afore mentioned frontdoor! :smug:

It's just stupid leaving it at the door it's still easy to forget it, I have a curtain that pulls across so could easily miss it. Just put it with the rest of your kit in the car the night before then there's only the flask & sandwiches to remember while making breakfast

Disclaimer for the ones lacking on humour. I don't leave my gun in the car over night. I leave it under the bed lol

It's just stupid leaving it at the door it's still easy to forget it, I have a curtain that pulls across so could easily miss it. Just put it with the rest of your kit in the car the night before then there's only the flask & sandwiches to remember while making breakfast 

Disclaimer for the ones lacking on humour. I don't leave my gun in the car over night. I leave it under the bed lol

Ah, well, you see. There's the problem. I would have to leave a note to the missus so that when she get up to make breakfast that she doesn't forget the sarnies as well.

I'm not convinced at all this segment of the show was a parody of an upper class twit who goes shooting. Like it or not, there are people who dress like that, pay a fortune for a day on the pheasants and, well, good luck to them really. (Because let's face it, those are the people in power that can oppose the others that would ban everything.) All of his other advice, apart from being fairly basic isn't funny and, frankly, neither was the advice to leave your shotgun and cartridges at the front door so you don't forget them. If you are in the habit of turning up to shoot without a gun or ammunition, possibly a better way of not forgetting is to put your car keys in the gun cabinet.

Even if you accept that it was said a bit tongue in cheek, you have to realise that there will be many who watch that show that have, shall we say, limited intelligence and will take it verbatim. So, really, not good.

leaving a gun b the door with cartridges not under your control would be classed as negligence if the old bill turn up

Back