Drones.

basil

Distinguished Member
Does anyone on here fly one with a camera?
Contemplating investing in one but I want to find out more first.

Hi

I have recently purchased one from Bewsher on here the drones are a massive saving on new and definitely worth the investment. I have purchased mine to get my teenage son interested in the countryside with a little bit of Deer counting work

Mostly for wildlife and landscapes. Budget .. depends what`s out there without going into the high hundreds.[
The Dji Mavic pro has just come out if you can find one and is the best for portability etc.. if not then a phantom 4 is good probably pick one up cheap second hand or new now , have you flown before ? if not more than happy to meet up and show you the ropes.

Mostly for wildlife and landscapes. Budget .. depends what`s out there without going into the high hundreds.[
The Dji Mavic pro has just come out if you can find one and is the best for portability etc.. if not then a phantom 4 is good probably pick one up cheap second hand or new now , have you flown before ? if not more than happy to meet up and show you the ropes.
Thank you for the suggestions.
No I`ve not flown one before so some guidance would be good.

No worries you can't go wrong with a phantom 3 or 4 or mavic depending on what you want to spend and just pm me if you want to meet as I have had loads of drones and helicopters.

been flying mine up and around 1500 feet before getting told off,

CAA rules state that you can only fly to certain rules and as for near buildings it's 500'feet from any building, structure, person or animal. if there are more than 1800 people then you gave to move out to 1000 feet,

love mine and learning to fly it was great, my youngest daughter. ow flys it better than me, used to check the roof of the castle after the storms and also,to look for damage to my wee farm fields after they had been coursing all,over it, footage looks ok on the ipad but it's even better when you have downloaded it.

nice one for sale here locally for not a lot of money and it has a spare battery and blades etc,check,out gumtree but give your start point as Tidworth,

bob.

Back