Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Wilcat Evo .308 Moderator

Wilcat Evo .308 Moderator

As new wildcat moderator for .308 only had 10 rounds fired through it before I sold rifle. 125 plus RFD

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	File 03-12-2016, 16 13 58.jpeg 
Views:	48 
Size:	140.2 KB 
ID:	76934

I'd guess by looking at the rifle it could be a 14x 1 thread? If so I'd be first to declare interest please.

Just had ticket back yesterday with my new rifle on, but they have removed the slot for the moderator. So I have to send it back again to put it back on. Derbyshire are quite quick so unless you need it gone in the next couple of days we could sort it hopefully before Christmas. It's the exact mod I was going to get. How much is the RFD nowadays? I'd have it sent to the same RFD as the rifle so they'd meet up on the same place with a bit of luck.

Not Sure on mods I will get a price on Monday for you, guns are 30 but this should be cheaper with courier

Cheers Dave

Quote Originally Posted by Chris J View Post
    I'd guess by looking at the rifle it could be a 14x 1 thread? If so I'd be first to declare interest please.

Just had ticket back yesterday with my new rifle on, but they have removed the slot for the moderator. So I have to send it back again to put it back on. Derbyshire are quite quick so unless you need it gone in the next couple of days we could sort it hopefully before Christmas. It's the exact mod I was going to get. How much is the RFD nowadays? I'd have it sent to the same RFD as the rifle so they'd meet up on the same place with a bit of luck.

Thanks Dave. Appreciate it. Is that a yes on the 14mm thread then?

I have a mate with one of these on a 270 and it's incredibly effective.

Thanks Dave. Appreciate it. Is that a yes on the 14mm thread then?

I have a mate with one of these on a 270 and it's incredibly effective.
    Yes sorry 14 x1

Cheers Dave

A new Bridge is only 65 to convert one to any thread you need, Great mod to buy one mod and then its only the new bridge you need but remember to swap it out each time ? lol ,

Awesome. Actually being a bit thick here. There's nothing to stop us doing the deal and you sending the mod onto the dealer. Errrr, if that's how it works. I only need to present my FAC to the dealer when I get there don't I?

Sorry but I have never bought a firearm or a mod by distance in all the years I have been shooting. I remember the days of getting a .45 ACP in the morning post!

Yes Paul, I've looked at their website. That's partly what I like about these. However, if I wanted this one but with a different thread, I'd be better off just buying a new one wouldn't I. Slightly annoyingly, I did mail them some time back to ask them which bit actually constituted the FAC component. Am I missing something - they never replied.

I can't buy a whole moderator on line but I can buy the bits separately?

If I have strayed on to the biggest secret on Plant Earth then just tell me Shhhhhhhh!!! OK? Is it like ammo? You can buy all the bits but once assembled it becomes more than the sum of its parts?

Yes Paul, I've looked at their website. That's partly what I like about these. However, if I wanted this one but with a different thread, I'd be better off just buying a new one wouldn't I. Slightly annoyingly, I did mail them some time back to ask them which bit actually constituted the FAC component. Am I missing something - they never replied.

I can't buy a whole moderator on line but I can buy the bits separately?

If I have strayed on to the biggest secret on Plant Earth then just tell me Shhhhhhhh!!! OK? Is it like ammo? You can buy all the bits but once assembled it becomes more than the sum of its parts?

Yes mate, if you are happy with RFD costs they can forward it on to your RFD, this will be registered to him and then he will transfer once you have a slot

Cheers

Well let's crack on then fella. If you confirm RFD cost on Monday or whenever, then I'll transfer you the cash and you can get it sent to my RFD. Then I can collect at my leisure once FA Dept have corrected my ticket. I'll need a PM with your bank details. Oh by the way I am a Nigerian Prince and you have inherited my Father's fortune, just send me $1000 and all the passwords to you computer and in return I will send you a fortune in precious gems and a winning ticket for the Readers' Digest

Yadda yadda.

Many thanks.

Chris