Thread: Hi there

Wink Hi there

Hi guys,

I am a long time shooter, I have started since the age of 7 in Africa, I was raised there up until the age of 16, when I moved to London. I have hunted in Africa for many years, although I don't do much there any more except occasionally. I have started target shooting here and I have much to learn about reloading and the finer points of setup but I wouldn't call my self a newbie. I enjoy the sport vey much and I enjoy the learning aspect of it just as much. Sitting and cleaning my equipment I find very therapeutic and even loading rounds is just as much fun for me as well as learning the quirks of the particular hardware I am loading it for.

I hope to further my knowledge here and would be great to meet some new people.

Thanks

LouTreger
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screen Shot 2016-12-03 at 17.51.57.jpg  

Welcome,

Rory

Welcome, got a few SA friends local to me in Essex ( and Scotland )

Stayed in Louis Trichardt twice and travelled up to Mozambique for 5 weeks diving near Jangamo, so spent lots of time getting in allsorts of trouble with the van der merwe's lol

Tim.243
    A lot of people often refer to the past, but don’t shoot in the present…..

An hour in the field is worth a week of typing trash.....

Welcome to the site,

John
    A clever man knows his strengths, a wise man knows his weaknesses