Thread: Hi there

Wink Hi there

Hi guys,

I am a long time shooter, I have started since the age of 7 in Africa, I was raised there up until the age of 16, when I moved to London. I have hunted in Africa for many years, although I don't do much there any more except occasionally. I have started target shooting here and I have much to learn about reloading and the finer points of setup but I wouldn't call my self a newbie. I enjoy the sport vey much and I enjoy the learning aspect of it just as much. Sitting and cleaning my equipment I find very therapeutic and even loading rounds is just as much fun for me as well as learning the quirks of the particular hardware I am loading it for.

I hope to further my knowledge here and would be great to meet some new people.

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screen Shot 2016-12-03 at 17.51.57.jpg  

Welcome, got a few SA friends local to me in Essex ( and Scotland )

Stayed in Louis Trichardt twice and travelled up to Mozambique for 5 weeks diving near Jangamo, so spent lots of time getting in allsorts of trouble with the van der merwe's lol

Stalking is very much like going to the night club

You can always tell an Essex Boy, just you cant tell him much...

An hour in the field is worth a week of typing trash.....

Welcome to the site,

A clever man knows his strengths, a wise man knows his weaknesses