Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Blazer r93 or r8

Blazer r93 or r8

Looking for the above rifle if anyone has one for sell.. must be in good condition with ideally the fluted match barrel. But sporter weight is also ok.

Check out Dawnraider's advert

You have probably done your homework...but it makes sense to go for the R8 from the outset if you can find one to your liking and within your budget.

Alan

Any particular caliber???

Quote Originally Posted by blaserr93 View Post
    Any particular caliber???
    243 ideally! R8 would be nice but very pricey.

i have a couple R93 stocks Available view on guntrader under equipment rifle spares stocks and many barrels available on there & GUNSTAR .Ivythorne has a 243 for 150!
    I'm not far from you only near crediton if you want a look( just down the road from game dealers M C Kelly if you use them).

Quote Originally Posted by cullguy View Post
    i have a couple R93 stocks Available view on guntrader under equipment rifle spares stocks and many barrels available on there & GUNSTAR .Ivythorne has a 243 for 150!
    I'm not far from you only near crediton if you want a look( just down the road from game dealers M C Kelly if you use them).

How much are the stocks?? I know kellyies my mate takes his red out there and only 15 mins from me.. the barrel which is 150 do you know how many rounds has been down the tube? I just want a fast handling foxing set up with my pulsar xd75 thermal sight

Attache 1150. wooden stock 725 you will also need a STD bold i do have a magnum (ma) available veiw pics on guntrader or come & see. i believe 243 has slight pitting Steves a good guy and tells the truth have a word with them also.

Quote Originally Posted by cullguy View Post
    he hasn't anymore..
    I can speak in-depth and with great knowledge about most subjects until some bugger who actually knows what he is speaking about opens his gob .

I have a brand new R8 .22-250 barrel for sale 550...