Supreme Court and Brexit

Sidewinder

A little background to the 11 clowns who will decide:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...-no-apology-revealing-views-links-Europe.html

Z

I'll say it again...."CLOWNS" Like their buddies, OBAMA, Merkel, Juncker, Hollande, and the rest of the EU Commission, most of whom have never had a job other than working for the government.

These "CLOWNS" with 100s of years of legal experience put together a union without a fiscal union....and most of all provided no smooth course of action for nations wanting to leave the union. That's a lack of insight.

Last edited:
Yep trying to illustrate an intelligent political position by referencing the Daily Mail is like asking Chris Packam for an objective view on grouse moors!

Given what happened in Italy and the potential ramifications before we even get to France and Germany I literally have no clue why anyone would want to remain as part of the EU. I mean you cant even get right left, poor rich, black white or anyone else to agree on something in one country let alone get 27 of them to all formally agree on anything its lunacy.

Least all of the below are now out of jobs or soon will be :D
world-leaders.jpg

Back