Thread: Stalking Experience

Stalking Experience

Hi

I am relatively new to stalking and I'm trying to find someone to shadow in order to (hopefully) help out and at the same time gain valuable experience.

I am safe and experienced in terms of handling and identifying a safe shot. I have been shooting for a number of years starting with shotguns and game shooting, which led me into fox / rabbit / pigeon / corvid control for local farmers with your typical .22s and .17hmr rimfires. I have a .308 and mod although not yet conditioned for anything other than range use as my permissions are not suitable. I plan to book onto a DSC1 course early in the new year once my work holiday calendar year starts again. I am also a full member of a local rifle club but they almost predominantly shoot target and vintage rifles (hence me having slots on my ticket for a black powder .577 and vintage .22 haha).

I live in Nottinghamshire (not renowned for stalking I know! :-( well not unless your very well connected) but would be happy to travel. I understand there are a reasonable amount of opportunities in Derbyshire / Lincolnshire / Yorkshire / etc within reasonable travel times. I am equipped with a capable 4x4 and I'm happy to drive.

I realise it is a very long shot request and I could travel to Scotland and pay for the experience, but where better to ask it than on here.

Thanks

GSP

Drop me a pm with your contact details buddy I live 10 mins from junction 28 M1 /A38 regards SDM
    Logic will get you from A to B DEERSTALKING will take you everywhere

Thanks, PM sent :-)

Quote Originally Posted by SDM View Post
    Drop me a pm with your contact details buddy I live 10 mins from junction 28 M1 /A38 regards SDM
    well done john